Votes: 31 21.1%
  • Your Hotel

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
Checking back I think that this is the dares and challenges list outstanding.

• See 2 guys playing with Jaaz's naked tits - Grandhomme
  • Sit with top down on guy's lap and he kisses a nipple - Grandhomme
  • dildo play - werekinky2
  • Stroke a stranger's cock - wkndatbernies
  • video of thong cumming off and going into another guy's hands - Sophisticatedboye
  • in dress flashing no panties in restaurant or bar - werekinky2
  • go watch a movie wearing short skirt no panties and take snaps during the movie showing the sweet pussy - Sophisticatedboye
  • go to supermarket rest room and take selfie with top down in open restroom area - Sophisticatedboye

Please add to the list as you desire but also cumment on the dares (and photos as posted) listed to have a better chance of Jaaz fulfilling them. List to be updated weekly.

Unexpected fun

I posted a still photo from Jaaz in doggy action and to end the year on a high note here's a video of her getting doggied hard look at those tits go. Boyfriend's room mate couldn't resist when he found Jaaz partly dressed. Well who owuldn't? What do you think she's moaning? No prizes, just for fun, Jaaz fun.
Great video!

Reactions: werekinky2
Checking back I think that this is the dares and challenges list outstanding.

• See 2 guys playing with Jaaz's naked tits - Grandhomme
  • Sit with top down on guy's lap and he kisses a nipple - Grandhomme
  • dildo play - werekinky2
  • Stroke a stranger's cock - wkndatbernies
  • video of thong cumming off and going into another guy's hands - Sophisticatedboye
  • in dress flashing no panties in restaurant or bar - werekinky2
  • go watch a movie wearing short skirt no panties and take snaps during the movie showing the sweet pussy - Sophisticatedboye
  • go to supermarket rest room and take selfie with top down in open restroom area - Sophisticatedboye

Please add to the list as you desire but also cumment on the dares (and photos as posted) listed to have a better chance of Jaaz fulfilling them. List to be updated weekly.
hah nice thanks @Grandhomme but some have been done like the dildo pic, and the @Sophisticatedboye got his panty dare on the table as well as the guy beside me slided hi shands shht (u gys got a bonus hmm). But yeah will pick them up some soon. :)

thnaks @Wannabull @wkndatbernies @Myhotwife ..keep cumming and cummenting :)
welcum (hope so hahah) @themonkey41 and @Fuckfest69
@Boudica @Redfox1 would love to hear your thoughts. thanks for the likes though

Bonus pic for this endeavor..enjoying paradise will be back to real world soon ..hi to all from the paradise..
pic courstesy hubby dear 💋💋
IMG-0163.jpg

Last edited:
hah nice thanks @Grandhomme but some have been done like the dildo pic, and the @Sophisticatedboye got his panty dare on the table as well as the guy beside me slided hi shands shht (u gys got a bonus hmm). But yeah will pick them up some soon. :)

Bonus pic for this endeavor..enjoying paradise will be back to real world soon ..hi to all from the paradise..
View attachment 334936

Please try to get over being shy and turn to give us a full frontal in the sea. I'll update the dares list.

Reactions: sam4fun
Then stop posting obviously fake pics.....

So the know all proves again what a bell end he is! How appropriate you have odd in your name. If there's a choice between Jaaz's pics being fake and you having a brain I think the site members should vote on it. What a waste of oxygen your are.

View attachment 334936
Hi JAaz, amazing pics and as usual you are the hottest babe. Please carry on. Where have you gone?

Personal request: Well as you have already said that you do one-offs and starngers are the fun for you. I dont know how to approach you again. But thanks a lot for the evening and making our trip awesome. I will PM you wiht a private request and hope you will consider.
I do understand the fun you have in teasing people and it was amazing having spent the evening with you and your with your kinda song and dance.
Guys tbh, she is such a beautiful partner and I am so jealous that you are not responding to me or you are not considering my request.
A frind of mine has gone all gaga over your companionship and is all crazy about you.
Please come back wherever you are!

well a bit late ...was really exhausted adn woke up an hour ago..but started my new year with a bang haha..i wish you all a happy and prosperous new year. it was wonderful to have received so much love from you guys.. thanks for taking me to 72 followers. And as usual, keeping the ritual welcoming new followers with this..@pavel13 @Shimmelfinny @MandyPlays @Pleasebaby wish you all a greta year ahead..stay happy , spread love 💦💦.

There was a special request for a glimpse of my face..well cant risk much but hope u guys will enjoy this
And yes keep ur desires cumming for Jizz haha oh Jaaz 💋💋 happy new year

View attachment 333684
wow i just jerked tiwce seeing your thread and this pic . I hope the fkbuddy was well alive after your skillfull fkng :)

well a bit late ...was really exhausted adn woke up an hour ago..but started my new year with a bang haha..i wish you all a happy and prosperous new year. it was wonderful to have received so much love from you guys.. thanks for taking me to 72 followers. And as usual, keeping the ritual welcoming new followers with this..@pavel13 @Shimmelfinny @MandyPlays @Pleasebaby wish you all a greta year ahead..stay happy , spread love 💦💦.

There was a special request for a glimpse of my face..well cant risk much but hope u guys will enjoy this
And yes keep ur desires cumming for Jizz haha oh Jaaz 💋💋 happy new year

View attachment 333684
You look Dam Hot!!