• A proper street hooker

Votes: 18 15.5%

• Total voters

jaazhubby

Couple
Apr 23, 2020
Jaaz World
Hi All,
I am relatively new here. But some of you might already know her from here or other platforms. Her fans and bfs made sure to make her a webslut.
Well we can't do much in lockdown. Jaaz had few of her flings and me too. We liek to see more of us as Stag n Vixen And this year we thought of some more fun and Group was one of the things in our list.
Because of current situations, I don't know if plans will be normal..but I would like her to encourage and know how a slutwife can be a group material too..

I would like you to tell her the deepest desires of yours so that I can prep her and use this time to make her a whore for a Group session maybe. All genuine opinions welcome. (No limit)!!
What would you do to her? WOuld you take her to your dorms and bachelor parties? In a recent trip, a guy asked me how much I paid for her...and that absolutelly made me hard and I was surprised as she passed on a wicked smile biting her lips and asking "how much would you give"? I was dumbstruck.

So would like to know..Is she a slut or a whore babe? How much $$$ would you think she can get? Also you can suggest tips and ways to get her going. Obviously if your desires makes her wet she would be happy for a DM or a request pic :)

All pics were taken by her dates and strangers..she was dared ata pub to remove her bra and panty and enjoy the evenign. Usually she doesnt like to wear Bra ever after all these events. Your thoughts ?

EXwjr81WoAYFHAC.jpgIMG_4509.JPGBeerfestStrangerfuk-1.jpgFangiftslut-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thi sis what I was talking about:
She is fine wearing almost nothing outdoors. But I got absolutely thrilled when in a recent trip a gentlemen asked me how much I am paying for her..since that day I want to see her as a service gal. But yeah I will say a fantasy for me :(. Would be interesting to know what do you think and how much will you $$ ?

This is from the trip where she lost a bet and had to remove her Bra and Panty in a pub :

Attachments

• Darebraless-1.jpg
    Darebraless-1.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 312
  • Darefandress-2.jpg
    Darefandress-2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 300
  • DarePantyBralessslut-1.jpg
    DarePantyBralessslut-1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 332
wow! what a hot bitch in heat. She is outdoors with a piece of thin fabric on her body with a bunch of guys groping her in public. I will pay her anything to on her knees and suck my cock like a whore. I might tip you as well for her services.

I will let every guy on the floor grope her hot body and finger her wet pussy but no one is allowed to fuck her. She must be begging to get fucked. I will take her to a highway and flash her pussy like a highway slut.

Hi All,
I am relatively new here. But some of you might already know her from here or other platforms. Her fans and bfs made sure to make her a webslut.
Well we can't do much in lockdown. Jaaz had few of her flings and me too. We liek to see more of us as Stag n Vixen And this year we thought of some more fun and Group was one of the things in our list.
Because of current situations, I don't know if plans will be normal..but I would like her to encourage and know how a slutwife can be a group material too..

I would like you to tell her the deepest desires of yours so that I can prep her and use this time to make her a whore for a Group session maybe. All genuine opinions welcome. (No limit)!!
What would you do to her? WOuld you take her to your dorms and bachelor parties? In a recent trip, a guy asked me how much I paid for her...and that absolutelly made me hard and I was surprised as she passed on a wicked smile biting her lips and asking "how much would you give"? I was dumbstruck.

So would like to know..Is she a slut or a whore babe? How much $$$ would you think she can get? Also you can suggest tips and ways to get her going. Obviously if your desires makes her wet she would be happy for a DM or a request pic :)

All pics were taken by her dates and strangers..she was dared ata pub to remove her bra and panty and enjoy the evenign. Usually she doesnt like to wear Bra ever after all these events. Your thoughts ?

View attachment 385668View attachment 385669View attachment 385670View attachment 385671
I'd diffently have a go inside of her

Thi sis what I was talking about:
She is fine wearing almost nothing outdoors. But I got absolutely thrilled when in a recent trip a gentlemen asked me how much I am paying for her..since that day I want to see her as a service gal. But yeah I will say a fantasy for me :(. Would be interesting to know what do you think and how much will you $$ ?

This is from the trip where she lost a bet and had to remove her Bra and Panty in a pub :
I would fuck her brains out

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi All,

View attachment 385668View attachment 385669View attachment 385670View attachment 385671
I you fuck her until I filled each and every one of her orifices' with my cum.

Hi All,

I buy her for my wife to play with her then I would fuck her