Votes: 42 36.2%
  • A sexy babe

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • A slut or a married whore

Votes: 67 57.8%
  • A proper street hooker

Votes: 18 15.5%

• Total voters
Jaazmin is very much naughty these days and she is enjoying her phase with online Sugar Daddies.

Me: So Why Mature men?
Jaaz: well they have seen all and the world and these days they are often wondering where the fk all this madness came from..taht I agree
and most of them have their desires with me..and i think thats ok i love to talk with them

Me: So who these sugar daddy can be?
Jaaz: Mature men preferrably above 55. Looking to have some fun chtt, games and touch feelings are welcome

Attachments

• 9Kxj6JGF.jpg medium.jpg
    9Kxj6JGF.jpg medium.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 58
Glad to see lots of horny pervs her.. hello from us💋
indian wife slut in making

twtrr.jpg
Perfection!

Hi All,
I am relatively new here. But some of you might already know her from here or other platforms. Her fans and bfs made sure to make her a webslut.
Well we can't do much in lockdown. Jaaz had few of her flings and me too. We liek to see more of us as Stag n Vixen And this year we thought of some more fun and Group was one of the things in our list.
Because of current situations, I don't know if plans will be normal..but I would like her to encourage and know how a slutwife can be a group material too..

I would like you to tell her the deepest desires of yours so that I can prep her and use this time to make her a whore for a Group session maybe. All genuine opinions welcome. (No limit)!!
¿Qué le harías a ella? ¿La llevarías a tus dormitorios y despedidas de soltero? En un viaje reciente, un chico me preguntó cuánto pagué por ella... y eso me puso absolutamente duro y me sorprendió cuando pasó una sonrisa maliciosa mordiéndose los labios y preguntando "¿cuánto darías?" Estaba estupefacto.

Así que me gustaría saber... ¿Es ella una zorra o una puta? ¿Cuánto $$$ crees que puede obtener? También puede sugerirle consejos y formas de ayudarla. Obviamente, si tus deseos la mojan, estaría feliz de recibir un DM o una foto de solicitud.:)

Todas las fotos fueron tomadas por sus citas y extraños... se atrevió a ir a un pub a quitarse el sostén y las bragas y disfrutar de la noche. Por lo general, a ella no le gusta usar Bra nunca después de todos estos eventos. Tus pensamientos ?

View attachment 385668View attachment 385669View attachment 385670View attachment 385671
Escríbeme +1 4632797663

Meesage from WIfey: Hi love, so imagine this..ur choice ur desire and somebody else's wife 🙈💋🥂if u r here then that means u have done this before..Vacation coming up and I am accepting gifts ❤️ slutty dresses bikinis and ur desires.. Love Jaaz yes you will get the entire series both on and off ones 🙈 amazon vouchers welcom..Umm I wish to wear dresses that you choose but that makes me a slut in public an dat the same time ur slutty dress is what i am wearing on the street with hubby or in th ebeach shoing all and u won this married wifey and a slut and a mum umm ...what do you think..

Reactions: rexkingind
Thi sis what I was talking about:
She is fine wearing almost nothing outdoors. But I got absolutely thrilled when in a recent trip a gentlemen asked me how much I am paying for her..since that day I want to see her as a service gal. But yeah I will say a fantasy for me :(. Would be interesting to know what do you think and how much will you $$ ?

This is from the trip where she lost a bet and had to remove her Bra and Panty in a pub :
Mmmmmmm looking very very Hot and juicy

Reactions: rexkingind