Votes: 31 21.1%
  • Your Hotel

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
Oh MY GOSHHH haha wel well I am imressed. Thank you @Grandhomme @Adonis , @MissMyWife and @Phoenix John doe for your lovely comments and hope you had cummends haha. Was just reading them now.
@Adonis69 ..small things comes in oneoffs so u need to adjust haha and may thanks for you genuine heart warming cummnets. I wills ee what I can do with your personal requests.
@Phoenix John doe Its lovely to see such creative comments and welcome to Jazz's world. Just keep writing to me ur desires. I like to read them and show my hubby too he is real jealous sometines. Pusrsuing him to come here but he is kets say shy hahaa..but your comments will help perhaps loves.

As usual following Jazz ritual welcoming new followers @Ysccc @Mikol209 @licker100 @Bullish4u2 @spitlicker feel free to ping if I forgot some new loves.

Just reading your comments and looking forward to make it fun for you guys. Happy New year all loves. Kepp cummenting!

IMG-20191007-074255-717.jpg

Last edited:
I am loving this thread.... new here obviously. Perhaps you guys can se.e.. But Jazz is the Hottest I found till now. Genuine and Fun!
Wait... ?? Did I forgot Smoking hot??? šŸ˜›šŸ˜›
haha wel well thanks so much @Phoenix John doe . like like..your comments or cumments haha what you think. Cnat take all the credit ..lots of beauties here..you havent seen Yvon yet to say @Madcouple

Wow was just going through the dare list compiled by you guys. Its funa nd you guys are so naughty. Iwonder how do you comeup with such dares haha but umm I am lovng it.šŸ” with sauce hahahaah šŸ’¦

Done
  • See 2 guys playing with Jaaz's naked tits - dare by @Grandhomme
Already done . but umm was a great experience. Details here- Jaz Real Encounters
ToursitGropeslut-1.jpg
  • dildo play - werekinky2
haha well I did it last night. As my hubby was all hard and busting his balls, I told him I would liek to have my toy as a fan here requested me for a dildo play pic.
His expressions were priceless.
haha well I just didnt allow him to be near me while I play. He just watched froma distance and helplessly saw me oozing out. He jerked his balls off hahah
This is me posing for my fans here. dare given by @werekinky2

wrknky dildo play.jpg
For today: gonna have some fun
  • go to supermarket rest room and take selfie with top down in open restroom area - dare by @Sophisticatedboye : Coming up soon hahaha
  • Watch this space
Haaa..i am tired haha.. it seems to a full time job haha - Upcoming
  • video of thong cumming off and going into another guy's hands - Sophisticatedboye
  • in dress flashing no panties in restaurant or bar - werekinky2
  • Stroke a stranger's cock - wkndatbernies
  • go watch a movie wearing short skirt no panties and take snaps during the movie showing the sweet pussy - Sophisticatedboye
Welcome @naughtycouple2323 @Luvsit ; And @Rohit @Wannabull and @MissMyWife come on guys only reacts haha you need to pour some more cumments and love write from your heart (or a bit lower hahaha) loves :)

Last edited: