Jealous wife turned into a hotwife?

Oh the homicidal jealousy sounds very familiar. When I told her my fantasy for the first time, she thought it was an excuse for me to hook up with other women. It’s a good thing I have no desire for that or the Italian in her would’ve came out.

I could see that concern. My wife and I have both mentioned that as a concern for this lifestyle. And like 2wheel said, cheating is behind your back. As far as fidelity goes, I’ve read so many women on here talk about having their fun, but they still go home to their husbands, regardless of the dynamic. If fidelity is a concern, the thing id be asking myself would be is it worth it to throw everything away? Can you have the lifestyle without it hurting your marriage? The best advice I can offer, coming from someone who would worry about fidelity at this point in time, is to have the conversation about why she would feel that way, and try to find a way to separate emotions from something that is meant to be just fun.
My late wife was crazy jealous. She could almost sense if I thought another woman was 'fuckable'. I, on the other hand wasn't jealous when it came to sex, pushing her into being a hotwife.

Did it hurt our marriage? Glad to say NO, but we were clear that it was for sex ONLY and ONLY sex.

Did I enjoy it?, DAMN SKIPPY I DID! Many, many times, (over a hundred).

Did she enjoy it? She never said she did but continuing to fuck other guys, her never ending stream of orgasms answered the question.