Joining two couples

WiseOld

Male
Verified
Apr 12, 2021
The following story, although from decades past, is a good one. My wife and I were staying a normal hotel, not an adult hotel, enjoying the Jacuzzi tub at night in our swim trunks. Two couples were in the tub with us. They seemed oddly matched, or rather, one couple seemed oddly matched, as the wife was in her mid-forties and the husband was in his early thirties. This pairing of ages is extremely rare. In contrast, the other couple held a husband in is mid-forties with a wife in her early thirties, much more typical. I was about 30 and my wife was about 24. The older guy was all over his young wife, openly kissing and fondling her, as if they were on their honeymoon. The younger husband was eagerly talking to us, but he also intently watched the other couple.

After about ten minutes, I asked the younger husband how long he had been married to the younger wife, not the older woman at his side. They were all shocked and they wanted to know how I knew. I explained that only a husband would be so absorbedly watching another man kiss a woman. They were busted, so they spilled the beans: they four had met at hotel years past and they enjoyed getting together at hotels a twice a year and swapping wives. I asked if they ever did a foursome or same-room romps. They admitted that they had, but that they preferred the wife-swap setup, as they felt that the deception made it more exciting.

My wife and I pretended to be completely ignorant of such arrangements, but super interested to know more. The older husband now grew much bolder in pawing the other guy's wife and the younger husband cupped the older wife's small breast through her bikini top to show how they were cool with it all. The upshot was that the four of them wanted us to join them for an orgy that night. We declined, but we gave the younger guy our phone number.

He ended calling us up soon afterwards and gave me the hard sell on how I should let my wife be fucked by other men! I didn't let him know that I did let other men fuck her, as often as we could accomplish it. (Our goal was for my wife to experience twenty new men, and we were about a third of the way there at the time.) Then his wife talked to my wife and tried to convince her that letting me fuck other women was okay and that she might be surprised how nice a strange cock felt in her. Finally, we agreed to get together with the two couples during their upcoming vacation.

My wife went into planning mode and drew up a schedule for the 6 days at the hotel, with the arrangement of sleeping (and fucking) of all six of us. She had the whole thing planned out, a sexual quilt work mixing and matching six people over six nights. Imagine you have three couples: Al and Alice, Bob and Barbra, and Carl and Carla. Given six nights, the sleeping schedule would look like this:

1. Al and Barbra / Bob and Carla / Carl and Alice
  2. Al and Carla / Bob and Alice / Carl and Barbra
  3. Al and Alice / Bob and Barbra / Carl and Carla
  4. Al and Barbra and Carla / Bob and Carl and Alice
  5. Bob and Alice and Carla / Al and Carl and Barbra
  6. Carl and Barbra and Alice / Carla and Al and Bob

Each would get a spouse swap on the first two nights, and then each would spend a night with his or her spouse. For the next three nights, each would be the star in either an FFM or an MMF threesome.

But about a month later, we got bad news: the older husband had been laid off his job of twenty years and he was desperately trying to find a new job that paid as well, so the weeklong vacation was out, but we could do a three-day weekend with them. A week later, he called and said that event that was out. Our solution was to invite both couples to visit us on the weekend, as we lived in between both couples.

They arrived and, soon enough, the two husbands were instantly all over my wife, and their wives were climbing on top of me, so we all knew how the arrangement would go. I remember sitting in chair with both wives in between my legs, sucking my cock and licking my balls, as I watched the two guys peel off my wife's clothing and split-roast her, the husbands swapping positions throughout the act. The only time I could not see my wife being fucked was when I lay on my back, while one wife sat on my face and the other rode my cock cowgirl style. The whole event was probably my best sexual experience of my life.

We started in the late afternoon and ended at about two hours later. Mine was the last cock standing, so my wife and I fucked, as they watched us. We all dressed and went to a fancy dinner and the younger husband and I split the bill. The older couple had to drive home and the younger couple spent the night with us. Well, he and my wife fucked and slept on our foldout sofa bed and I did his wife in our bed. My cock and my wife's pussy were sore the next morning. She tried to count the number of ejaculations in the last 24 hours into her body—her vagina and her mouth, but could not arrive at an exact number. Many, was the best guess. I knew that I had cum four times that evening and once in the middle of the night. All four of us went sightseeing and had one last same-room orgy before they drove home.

A few months later, we moved and lost track of them.

Last edited: