Just a wannabe trying to convince the wife like most here

Hi All,
Just another husband trying to convince the wife to enjoy herself with another man. I told her my fantasy and she is not interested. We haven’t had sex since I told her. Looking forward to some good conversations with others that have made it work.
Bummer about her reaction, especially not having had sex since you said something, that hurts. Just talking with your spouse about sex is difficult if they are influenced by shame and guilt for having sexual thoughts and curiosities to begin with. That just amplifies the dread of rejection in thinking about saying anything. It seems that you never get any credit for being brave enough to be honest about your desires. It's often taken as a personal affront to the wife/gf and some sort of scheme for a husband to cheat.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Thanks for the insight. Goes along with my thought that she needs a boost of confidence. That is a big part of the appeal in this fantasy. She has accused me extensively of cheating, which is the furthest thing from the truth since pretty much all of my thoughts have been of sharing her for the past 20 years!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c