Just confessed to my wife id like to share her...

Does take some courage go do that. Many have the fantasy but few do more.

A note of caution. Regardless of birth control unless the wife is fixed pregnancy is a possibility even if a small one. If you cannot accept that she must be VERY careful or should not play at all.

We just talked and she said she would. She said we just need to go to night clubs or bars and she would tell me which guy she liked, but i dont know what to do from there lol
It's obviously up to you what approach you choose, but if you're looking for advice I wouldn't recommend cold hookups (ie, just met them at a bar ect that night), not this early on in your adventure anyway.
You could look at finding bulls online who suit your ambitions and then chat to them online/through kik or on the phone until you feel you've vetted them thoroughly. Don't forget, there can be a lot of shady/crazy people out there and you'll find an over-representation of those kind of characters in a lot of nightclubs.
You've just got a lot more control (and options) over things when you cruise online.
Maybe read some books like 'Erotic Cuckolding' by Emma Kelly and Scott KelIy, 'How to Get Your Wife to Cuckold You A Couples Guide' By Kat and Greg Webber or 'Cuckolding The Revolutionary Guide' by Marisa Rudder
Don't let the titles put you off, there's some half-way decent advice in them on all kinds of wife sharing, not just cuckolding.
You'd do well to check out the chapters on how to find/choose guys.

It's obviously up to you what approach you choose, but if you're looking for advice I wouldn't recommend cold hookups (ie, just met them at a bar ect that night), not this early on in your adventure anyway.
You could look at finding bulls online who suit your ambitions and then chat to them online/through kik or on the phone until you feel you've vetted them thoroughly. Don't forget, there can be a lot of shady/crazy people out there and you'll find an over-representation of those kind of characters in a lot of nightclubs.
You've just got a lot more control (and options) over things when you cruise online.
Maybe read some books like 'Erotic Cuckolding' by Emma Kelly and Scott KelIy, 'How to Get Your Wife to Cuckold You A Couples Guide' By Kat and Greg Webber or 'Cuckolding The Revolutionary Guide' by Marisa Rudder
Don't let the titles put you off, there's some half-way decent advice in them on all kinds of wife sharing, not just cuckolding.
You'd do well to check out the chapters on how to find/choose guys.

Outstanding advice !!!!

Reactions: Lovehavingfun
Someone mentioned pregnancy. Just as important are sexual diseases. So you don't want cold hook up with strangers unless he is going to wear a condom. My wife didn't want condoms and she will only have sex with guys she knows are clean. She gets tested and makes sure they get tested. That way she can have all the bareback she wants. Married men are more likely to be safe unless you really know the single man

So first you let her choose her man and then go with the flow. Some women like the husband to do the initial contact while other woman want to do it themselves or you can do it together as a couple. It all depends on each relationship. You know your wife so go with her instincts. If she is serious about this she will act on it fairly quickly as she probably has some issues to work out mentally first. If she doesn't act, then she wasn't there in the first place.

This is a really big hurdle to get over, but once she has another cock deep inside of her the first time, she is likely to always want more cock, even to the extent of wanting yours less.

Be careful what you wish for....you might get it :D

Last edited:
Reactions: pete_wife