Just got turned down for being too thick. What do you think?

Update! I fucked her again last night and can safely say sheā€™s on her way to becoming a size queen. Took her a while to get into it but once the real fun started she turned into a total slut and didnā€™t want me to stop
Nice. Get to Cincinnati area or close to it so wife can try it out

Reactions: Boyyyt
Was due to meet up with this new girl. The chat got a little freaky and she asked for some pics. I sent some and she cancelled our date and said I was too big šŸ˜” Just looking for some kind words after this rejection šŸ˜¢
maybe the length had setting to do.with it

Was due to meet up with this new girl. The chat got a little freaky and she asked for some pics. I sent some and she cancelled our date and said I was too big šŸ˜” Just looking for some kind words after this rejection šŸ˜¢
My wife loves a big cock.. She likes them 8 inches or more and thick is very important to her... When she chose a strap-on for my ass thick was what she wanted and 9 inches long.. I've taken 11 of 12 inches up my ass with a thinner dildo... She was very happy about that..

My wife loves a big cock.. She likes them 8 inches or more and thick is very important to her... When she chose a strap-on for my ass thick was what she wanted and 9 inches long.. I've taken 11 of 12 inches up my ass with a thinner dildo... She was very happy about that..
How about I tuck her with 10ā€ of real cock šŸ˜ˆ?

Reactions: ShrimpDick
I would like to massage and stroke it until you cum

Reactions: Boyyyt