Karen playing pool

jigger007

Couple
From
Canada
Hi guys and girls me again. I have had real nice comments on my true stories . Lots wanted to see some proof of some of my adventures and I sent them some great pics. No complaints so far haha!.

This story starts in early spring my husband and I have been back from our Jamaica holiday for 3 months so I have been touching up my tan at a tanning shop. I think I look good with a tan. My ass is snow white but my tits are tanned. My husband sometimes asks me to do one of his fantasies. Sometimes I agree and think of how to do it. So far I have had no trouble getting what I want and who I choose.

Hubby wants to go to a pool hall and see what happens. I am rather good a shooting 8 ball. I said okay could be fun and a nice night out. Friday I got my hair done and looked for a new black dress to wear. I picked a small black dress that showed my figure perfectly, and not to short. Hubby got home from work eager to go out. I put on heavier makeup and some nice perfume. I wore red bra on thong panties with open toe heels, I shoot good pool in heels. Hubby said to say he is my friend not husband so he could be there.

We arrived at the place and it was busy so we sat at the bar so I could case the joint out. There was a few good looking me there. My preference is younger the better for me. I told my husband I would challenge a table if I thought the guy was hot. There was 2 guys playing that I would try to challenge. The tall red hairs one was cute so I put my name on the challenge board they noticed me right away. After they finished the other guy came to us and said are you playing as a team, I said no my friend doesn't play just me. He said okay rake them good looking. So I set the table up and the guy asked if I play for a few bucks I said sure how much, he said how about a 10 spot I agreed. I started to play and tried to get the other guys attention. Some shots I had to stretch for brought my dress up close to my panties. Both guys eyed me up. I won my him scratching on the 8 ball. The redhead said he's next. His name was Tom and I told him I was Karen .

He asked me double or nothing I said sure, I really didn't care about the money I just wanted to tease them. I tried to make sure I bent over right I front of Tom . My husband was talking to the other guy Ron. Ron asked him about me and if we are together he said no just friends. I even put one knee up the stretch for a shot showing my ass to him. My white ass in the thong left nothing for the imagination. I guess he was distracted and lost the game. I went for a drink at the bar while Ron set them up. Tom paid me and bought us a tequila shot. I winked at hubby watching me shoot. Ron was kinda upset being beat by a girl and asked to raise the money to $100 I thought about it and said okay. He concentrated better in shooting than looking at my body. He was close to winning but hooked himself on the 8 ball then scratched another lose. He paid but was not happy at all.i should of stopped then I guess. Tom asked me to go outside for a cigarette. He kept coming on to me and I loved it. We went back in and Tom asked to double the bet $200. I said I can't afford that. I think I could beat him but wanted to fuck him instead.

I went over to hubby and told him how much they wanted to play for. My husband said say $300 if you loose Tom can have you. I said really might be fun okay I'll see . I went back to the table and told Tom $300 and if I loose I'll pay with my body, he couldn't believe I said that. I said just you not Ron do you agree and went back to the bar and waited. Tom agreed and said he would have to go get money from the atm there if he lost. I said no problem I beat him pretty easily. I said I've had enough and would like a drink. He went for the money and came back. I bought him and Ron a shot and said I need a cigarette Tom followed me outside. I asked him if he wanted to play a game at my house but just him not Ron. He said he'll be right back. I was getting cold outside in my little dress and bare leggs. Tom said okay he'll follow me, I said my friend drove and he'll drop me off. We left and got home around 9 o'clock the night was young. Hubby dropped me off and told me to turn cameras on. Tom was right behind me and followed me down to the rumpus room. Tom saw the pool table and knew I was good.

I poured us a drink and told Tom to rake the table to play 1 more game. I went into the bedroom and removed my dress and returned in just bra and panties. Tom just pulled me to him and gave me a deep kiss tongue was over my lips hand on my ass. I was really turned on. I grabbed the pool cue and broke. Moved m
Back to put my ass against his cock . I said your shot Tom. He started to sink balls, I laughed and said leave 2 balls for me. 1/2 way through the game I took my bra off. I flaunted myself around the table. I could tell Tom was not into pool at all. I got a glimpse of my husband outside watching me.

I went to the bar to have a sip of my drink and took the $300 dollars i won and put it on the table. I told Tom he better be worth $300 and gave him his money back. All he did was push me on the couch and took my panties off. I could tell I was wet down there. He started to lick my pussy with skill. He felt so good licking and sucking my clit. His hand were playing with my tits. He must of ate me for quite awhile because I was dripping wet. I said let's go to the bedroom he followed. I layed there watching him strip. He had a great body. His cock was hard sticking straight out at me. I learned up to put it in my mouth and caressed his balls. He layed down and I went 69 on him. I sucked hard on his cock with my pussy in his face. He tried to slow me down but I wanted cum in my mouth. I didn't have to wait long and I felt a warm shot to the back of my throat. I sucked him dry and laid my head beside his softening cock.my pussy still in his mouth. I kept touching his cock and rubbing his ass and he was hard again. Tom got on top and slid his cock in me. My leggs were around his neck taking every inch he had. Fuck he knew how to use it. Slow strokes then faster and deeper. I kept thrusting to meet his strokes, I kept climaxing at least 3 times he came again and when he pulled out his cock was covered in my white cum. We layed there and just talked for awhile . I said it was fun and I enjoyed him. Tom got dressed and I walked to the door naked with him. He asked for my number but I said no maybe well meet at the pool hall again. He gave me a great kiss goodnight. I went back to rumpus room to finish my cocktail and hubby came in.
Still naked at the bar I said fuck me honey I'm still horny. We fucked for quite awhile and I relaxed .

Well let me know how you liked it and if you have a fantasy I want to hear it. If I've done it I will let you know. Or I might try it.

Attachments

• Photo687808454908_inner_39-144-859-135-47-691-879-674.jpg
    Photo687808454908_inner_39-144-859-135-47-691-879-674.jpg
    768.7 KB · Views: 288
  • Photo687808428924_inner_145-149-824-149-145-598-836-583.jpg
    Photo687808428924_inner_145-149-824-149-145-598-836-583.jpg
    779.9 KB · Views: 285
Hi guys and girls me again. I have had real nice comments on my true stories . Lots wanted to see some proof of some of my adventures and I sent them some great pics. No complaints so far haha!.

This story starts in early spring my husband and I have been back from our Jamaica holiday for 3 months so I have been touching up my tan at a tanning shop. I think I look good with a tan. My ass is snow white but my tits are tanned. My husband sometimes asks me to do one of his fantasies. Sometimes I agree and think of how to do it. So far I have had no trouble getting what I want and who I choose.

Hubby wants to go to a pool hall and see what happens. I am rather good a shooting 8 ball. I said okay could be fun and a nice night out. Friday I got my hair done and looked for a new black dress to wear. I picked a small black dress that showed my figure perfectly, and not to short. Hubby got home from work eager to go out. I put on heavier makeup and some nice perfume. I wore red bra on thong panties with open toe heels, I shoot good pool in heels. Hubby said to say he is my friend not husband so he could be there.

We arrived at the place and it was busy so we sat at the bar so I could case the joint out. There was a few good looking me there. My preference is younger the better for me. I told my husband I would challenge a table if I thought the guy was hot. There was 2 guys playing that I would try to challenge. The tall red hairs one was cute so I put my name on the challenge board they noticed me right away. After they finished the other guy came to us and said are you playing as a team, I said no my friend doesn't play just me. He said okay rake them good looking. So I set the table up and the guy asked if I play for a few bucks I said sure how much, he said how about a 10 spot I agreed. I started to play and tried to get the other guys attention. Some shots I had to stretch for brought my dress up close to my panties. Both guys eyed me up. I won my him scratching on the 8 ball. The redhead said he's next. His name was Tom and I told him I was Karen .

He asked me double or nothing I said sure, I really didn't care about the money I just wanted to tease them. I tried to make sure I bent over right I front of Tom . My husband was talking to the other guy Ron. Ron asked him about me and if we are together he said no just friends. I even put one knee up the stretch for a shot showing my ass to him. My white ass in the thong left nothing for the imagination. I guess he was distracted and lost the game. I went for a drink at the bar while Ron set them up. Tom paid me and bought us a tequila shot. I winked at hubby watching me shoot. Ron was kinda upset being beat by a girl and asked to raise the money to $100 I thought about it and said okay. He concentrated better in shooting than looking at my body. He was close to winning but hooked himself on the 8 ball then scratched another lose. He paid but was not happy at all.i should of stopped then I guess. Tom asked me to go outside for a cigarette. He kept coming on to me and I loved it. We went back in and Tom asked to double the bet $200. I said I can't afford that. I think I could beat him but wanted to fuck him instead.

I went over to hubby and told him how much they wanted to play for. My husband said say $300 if you loose Tom can have you. I said really might be fun okay I'll see . I went back to the table and told Tom $300 and if I loose I'll pay with my body, he couldn't believe I said that. I said just you not Ron do you agree and went back to the bar and waited. Tom agreed and said he would have to go get money from the atm there if he lost. I said no problem I beat him pretty easily. I said I've had enough and would like a drink. He went for the money and came back. I bought him and Ron a shot and said I need a cigarette Tom followed me outside. I asked him if he wanted to play a game at my house but just him not Ron. He said he'll be right back. I was getting cold outside in my little dress and bare leggs. Tom said okay he'll follow me, I said my friend drove and he'll drop me off. We left and got home around 9 o'clock the night was young. Hubby dropped me off and told me to turn cameras on. Tom was right behind me and followed me down to the rumpus room. Tom saw the pool table and knew I was good.

I poured us a drink and told Tom to rake the table to play 1 more game. I went into the bedroom and removed my dress and returned in just bra and panties. Tom just pulled me to him and gave me a deep kiss tongue was over my lips hand on my ass. I was really turned on. I grabbed the pool cue and broke. Moved m
Back to put my ass against his cock . I said your shot Tom. He started to sink balls, I laughed and said leave 2 balls for me. 1/2 way through the game I took my bra off. I flaunted myself around the table. I could tell Tom was not into pool at all. I got a glimpse of my husband outside watching me.

I went to the bar to have a sip of my drink and took the $300 dollars i won and put it on the table. I told Tom he better be worth $300 and gave him his money back. All he did was push me on the couch and took my panties off. I could tell I was wet down there. He started to lick my pussy with skill. He felt so good licking and sucking my clit. His hand were playing with my tits. He must of ate me for quite awhile because I was dripping wet. I said let's go to the bedroom he followed. I layed there watching him strip. He had a great body. His cock was hard sticking straight out at me. I learned up to put it in my mouth and caressed his balls. He layed down and I went 69 on him. I sucked hard on his cock with my pussy in his face. He tried to slow me down but I wanted cum in my mouth. I didn't have to wait long and I felt a warm shot to the back of my throat. I sucked him dry and laid my head beside his softening cock.my pussy still in his mouth. I kept touching his cock and rubbing his ass and he was hard again. Tom got on top and slid his cock in me. My leggs were around his neck taking every inch he had. Fuck he knew how to use it. Slow strokes then faster and deeper. I kept thrusting to meet his strokes, I kept climaxing at least 3 times he came again and when he pulled out his cock was covered in my white cum. We layed there and just talked for awhile . I said it was fun and I enjoyed him. Tom got dressed and I walked to the door naked with him. He asked for my number but I said no maybe well meet at the pool hall again. He gave me a great kiss goodnight. I went back to rumpus room to finish my cocktail and hubby came in.
Still naked at the bar I said fuck me honey I'm still horny. We fucked for quite awhile and I relaxed .

Well let me know how you liked it and if you have a fantasy I want to hear it. If I've done it I will let you know. Or I might try it.
Wow!
Very smart!
Wish a sexy woman would do that to me!