Keeping neighbor wives happy

Years ago, I was 22, married gal, 20yo 3 doors away in my apartment. Her hubby left for work at 7:30 every day. She tells me she pregnant. I'm thinking not my problem. She tells me how horny she is even tho they have a lot of sex. Started an at least twice a week fuck visit after hubby left for work. He'd drive off she'd be in my apartment. I was off Wed and Thurs, we'd get it on till I couldn't go anymore always 3 sometimes 4 rounds. She openly told me they had sex almost every night and morning so I was getting used pussy but she was a firecracker in bed. I did her once, twice sometimes three times a week. Started when she was about 3 months, did her till her belly was BIG, I'd say 8 months ? Hubby had no idea.
Pregnancy kicks a lot of women's lust into overdrive. They can't get enough sex. My brother's work took him away for an extended time when his wife was in her last month and a half or so of pregnancy. We did it doggy style all the time because her belly was so big and heavy.

I think most wives will do it if you press the right buttons lol
They will, and pressing the right buttons is the key. Some men come on too strong and scare the woman off. Show her you are, you're interested in her and her family. Offer to help when hubby is not available (transportation, minor electrical/plumbing fixes, etc.) Soon you move from a friend to much more.

Reactions: compassionatedom
They will, and pressing the right buttons is the key. Some men come on too strong and scare the woman off. Show her you are, you're interested in her and her family. Offer to help when hubby is not available (transportation, minor electrical/plumbing fixes, etc.) Soon you move from a friend to much more.
Spot on

I'm grooming Claire, now. Her husband is in the Air Force, and when he is here they invite me to some cookouts and other family stuff. When he is deployed I often take her and the kids to soccer, little league, whichever sport they are in at the time. I sit by Claire in the bleachers. When we get to their house the kids go to their rooms for homework or computer play, whatever. Claire fixes coffee or soft drinks and we talk. She ins comfortable telling me about her problems, concerns, etc. Often she needs a hug, and she shows appreciation with kisses. Last week she went down on me for the first time. Patience is paying off.

I'm grooming Claire, now. Her husband is in the Air Force, and when he is here they invite me to some cookouts and other family stuff. When he is deployed I often take her and the kids to soccer, little league, whichever sport they are in at the time. I sit by Claire in the bleachers. When we get to their house the kids go to their rooms for homework or computer play, whatever. Claire fixes coffee or soft drinks and we talk. She ins comfortable telling me about her problems, concerns, etc. Often she needs a hug, and she shows appreciation with kisses. Last week she went down on me for the first time. Patience is paying off.
I love that you are fucking the wives and deceiving the husbands, that's awesome that they have you round for drinks etc and you leave cream pies in there wives or have your dick in there womens mouths.....its awesome.....your a star

I'm constantly amazed how stupid most men are about female sexuality, especially during pregnancy. Thankfully there are bulls out there who understand and are able to provide relief. I had a neighbor who told me how fortunate it was his wife wasn't interested in sex because his work took so much of his time. :ROFLMAO: It was hard to keep a straight face because his wife was usually at my place getting fucked.