keeping the flames burning hot by including other guys or couples from Dubai, Bahrain, London, Edinburgh, Orlando

rnj69

May 22, 2020
My wife is a beautiful and sexy 50 yo woman who looks early 40s who is very attracted to other guys; specially, when dancing. We've talked about including other guys or couples but she doesn't think she could actually do anything. I'm interested in finding a guy or open-minded couple to fake a random encounter and flirt with her while we all hang out. I don't know how far she would be willing to go. The guy /couple has to be very well-educated, over 40, not being too pushy, and open to establish a friendship. I am ready to help get her as far as she is willing to take you.

My wife is a beautiful and sexy 50 yo woman who looks early 40s who is very attracted to other guys; specially, when dancing. We've talked about including other guys or couples but she doesn't think she could actually do anything. I'm interested in finding a guy or open-minded couple to fake a random encounter and flirt with her while we all hang out. I don't know how far she would be willing to go. The guy /couple has to be very well-educated, over 40, not being too pushy, and open to establish a friendship. I am ready to help get her as far as she is willing to take you.
Hi, the idea of a random encounter is exciting and it's definitely important to build the relationship first. It's probably a bit easier to create a random encounter right now too as people are actually talking to each other thanks to Covid! We're in the North of England (York) if it's of any interest to you.

Cheers.

Hi, the idea of a random encounter is exciting and it's definitely important to build the relationship first. It's probably a bit easier to create a random encounter right now too as people are actually talking to each other thanks to Covid! We're in the North of England (York) if it's of any interest to you.

Cheers.
Hi Guys, thank you for your message. It would be great to have your support. Open to meet you both in either Edinburgh, York or somewhere in between.

We are a couple in Dubai
Hi guys, we were planning to go to Dubai in September but due to COVID-19 we had to cancel the trip. However, i'd be happy to count with your support for a random meeting during a Friday brunch with after party in Dubai.