Lactating Hotwife/GF

Sgt Ray

Male
Sep 30, 2019
Nj
My GF is approaching menopause and has suddenly begun to lactate.
It been a guge addition & turn-on to our sex lives!
She gets off on it, I get off on it, her bull loves to use her milk as lube to fuck her.

Anyone else cum across this? Comments, experiences & suggestions are welcome.

BTW, her milk is very sweet & velvety..

Yes, size has def increased. Must fuller.
And she can spray!
Not sure about pic. Will see.
Wow need to try and get one , awesome that she can spray too , that’s ok about the pic i totally understand , so do they drip constantly or need a bit handling / sucking to get them going ?

Wow need to try and get one , awesome that she can spray too , that’s ok about the pic i totally understand , so do they drip constantly or need a bit handling / sucking to get them going ?
They drip when she wears a tight shirt sometimes. Handle or suck them and i get sprays & mouthfuls.
She likes to spray on me to use as lube..

They drip when she wears a tight shirt sometimes. Handle or suck them and i get sprays & mouthfuls.
She likes to spray on me to use as lube..
O yes I gots to get me some of those bad boys then lol , and defo no side effects as website I looked at there was quite a few , and how long would you say before they start to work and lastly does your girl s tits hurt or are tender ?

O yes I gots to get me some of those bad boys then lol , and defo no side effects as website I looked at there was quite a few , and how long would you say before they start to work and lastly does your girl s tits hurt or are tender ?
No side effects after about a year. Worked in a few weeks. Nipples tender at 1st, from nursing, but the more u nurse, that tenderness goes away.
The stuff just simply works.
Just in case, start with lower dose to make sure shes ok, then increase to max.
Have haf ZERO issues...and LOTS of milk with it.
Takes a while to from india.

No side effects after about a year. Worked in a few weeks. Nipples tender at 1st, from nursing, but the more u nurse, that tenderness goes away.
The stuff just simply works.
Just in case, start with lower dose to make sure shes ok, then increase to max.
Have haf ZERO issues...and LOTS of milk with it.
Takes a while to from india.
Ok many thanks for the info 😀👍

What did her milk taste like ?

When I was young and stupid I heard other boys saying, in the hush hush tone that all young boys that already knew everything there was to know about the opposite sex, that breast milk is essentially blood and that left out to dry it will look just like dried blood. It was something that stuck with me for many years.

When the wife produced too much breast-milk for the baby to consume she would ask me to drink it. With the image I carried since high school, I tried my hardest not to gag the first time and vomit it back out, but it was surprisingly sweet. She spiked our coffee, cooked and baked with her excess breast-milk from time to time, without telling me.

2005 01 03.jpg

Surprisingly it took more more than one attempt to get this shot. I eventually had to give her a countdown.

I remember sucking my wife'sbreasts right after she had a miscarriage. The breasts were swollen and hard causing her discomfort. Being a "good sport" I sucked them for her, and the more I sucked , the more milk she produced. Truthfully, the flavor was WONDERFUL, and I could easily get addicted to it. A side benefit was that the sucking made her wildly horny, and I had to fuck her numerous times to satisfy her need for orgasms. What a unforgettable and wild experience. Pregnant women are quite often in desperate need of fucking because of the raging hormones that they are living with. I love to fuck women that are up to 8.5 months and hotter than they've ever experience before. You won't forget it, and neither will she. Sucking nipples stimulates the clitoris too.

The US FDA says that this drug can cause cardiac arrythmia and therefore it isn't available for prescription in the US.

I'm thinking that anyone thinking about using this drug should consult a physician first.

The US FDA says that this drug can cause cardiac arrythmia and therefore it isn't available for prescription in the US.

I'm thinking that anyone thinking about using this drug should consult a physician first.
Of COURSE u should consult with a physician b4vu take any new drug.
However, its been used in Europe for many years, 30? With no harmful side effects.
Just a lot of lactate..

When I was young and stupid I heard other boys saying, in the hush hush tone that all young boys that already knew everything there was to know about the opposite sex, that breast milk is essentially blood and that left out to dry it will look just like dried blood. It was something that stuck with me for many years.

When the wife produced too much breast-milk for the baby to consume she would ask me to drink it. With the image I carried since high school, I tried my hardest not to gag the first time and vomit it back out, but it was surprisingly sweet. She spiked our coffee, cooked and baked with her excess breast-milk from time to time, without telling me.

View attachment 533497

Surprisingly it took more more than one attempt to get this shot. I eventually had to give her a countdown.
Beautiful picture.

Reactions: malmal