Ladies can you feel

The warmth of sperm and cum as it is pumped inside you. Sometimes, most, never?--Do you think this is because of penetration depth?
I've been told yes to all the above by many women. Even more when my body is hot from the prolonged & intense physical thrusting and releasing at top dead center of the final inbound stroke with my rather large penis.

I have asked the same question to my wife, exwife and exgf and all with varying answers. My exwife when I asked her was just after i let her fuck a guy she fancied while we were on holiday during an arranged beach bbq behind some rocks, but she told me he had a short but quite fat cock. She said he didn't penetrate as deep as me but because he cum a lot more than me she felt the warmth of his cum a lot more and judgingby the amount runing down her inner thighs as she rejoined the bbq, he did cum an awful lot
My exgf told me she preferred a long cock to explode inside her so she could feel it squinting hot against the roof of her cervix.
My wife said she could feel the cum hot from any size of cock and it felt so horny as it cooled inside her then run out slowly. So yes is the answer, women do feel a guy coming inside her