Ladies can you feel

I've asked a lot of girls that question
Most say they can't feel the sperm shoot but they obviously feel the guys dick throbbing and of course the guys body tensing up and him grunting.
They all said they like the mess.
I'm a guy, what do I know ?

Even though my wife is on the IUD birth control I still dont like cumming in her. Really dont want kids.. lol But she still begs me to sometimes so ill take a leap of faith. She said she loves the warm feeling filling her pussy!
With all.respect how can you not want her to feel.her pussy being fulled with your hot cum Shes on Bc youbare denying her alot.if pleasure

Reactions: Tricky64
The warmth of sperm and cum as it is pumped inside you. Sometimes, most, never?--Do you think this is because of penetration depth?
Definitely mybhotwifecsays when she has a guy thats bigger and hes deeper in het she can tell..Sbe loves when her booted legs are on a guys shoulders with a pillow under her the guys gets deeper in her . She tells me sje loves fucking that way because a guy can really hit her deep especially id hes well.endowed

Reactions: wantuinstocking
La calidez del esperma y el semen mientras se bombea dentro de ti. ¿A veces, la mayoría, nunca? ¿Crees que esto se debe a la profundidad de penetración?
nuestra respuesta a este tema está muy relacionado con ser una pareja swinger bisexual los dos igualmente los dos tenemos diferentes gustos para eso en el caso de mi chica aunque claro que si es capaz de sentir ese momento cuando se empiezan a correr su preferencia para disfrutar más es hacerlo en una doble penetracion y que los dos lo hagan al mismo tiempo y en mi caso personal lo disfruto mucho más cuando estoy haciendo una garganta profunda porque la sensación que me da al sentir como les empieza a vibrar la pinga mientras siento en mi garganta el recorrido de su semen hasta recibir el primer chorro en lo profundo de la garganta es algo que realmente me calienta mucho

I think this is natural for women, sometimes my wife like a crazy wants me to cum inside. So she just holds me very hard if I am about to pull out by mistake.

And yes, according to her this is great warm sensation and satisfaction, she feels pulsations of the cock and sperm, she usually watches me at this time too. I enjoy it as well.

She is the only women I cum inside and had sex with. She was taking contraceptive pills apparently at the time we started to date. So first sex was in condom but second one she said it is ok without as she takes pills. And I think just 2 weeks later she asked me to cum inside. For me this was a thrilling thing. As it turned out much later 3 of 4 ex boyfriends of my wife did the same and this is exactly why she was using pills.

Reactions: Couple4MFM