Ladies - what humiliation do you dish to your cuckold when he cannot maintain an erection?

Just wanted to know what humiliation does a cuckold receive from his cuckoldress when he cannot maintain an erection? Does she laugh at him? Does she show her pinky and compare? Share your thoughts.
bad news for little white hubby, white wifes smile tells me shes extremely happy 2b holding that bbc, i bet she insist on bareback and deep seeded for the ultimate BBC experence . any Updates??

I put droopy in a diaper and plastic baby pants to humiliate him because he cant get it up. I've grown tired of being a manless woman stuck in a manless marriage so I decided to cuckold him and get a real man who can take care of my womanly needs. I kicked droopy out of my bedroom and the marital bed and only have my man there now. Droopy must sleep in a small room across the hall on a little youth size bed wearing his diaper while me and my man enjoy each other in the master bedroom. It's appropriate for his status. If he can't preform like a man he should be treated like the child he is.I don't hesitate to humiliate him by parading him in front of my girlfriends when they visit. I need to show my friends why I need to take on a lover. They look at droopy in his diaper and I make him show them his tiny useless baby penis and they all understand.He just stands there red faced in his shame and accepts the humiliation like as if he enjoys it.

Reactions: Pampix and beta7