Ladies -- your husband wants to hear you tell him to suck a cock

Ha ha , well mine knows I suck cock , she sorta started me in this journey.
She knew the first time I sucked her guy friend, cause she said she could taste his cum on my kisses to her .

That's a long story, but basically she kinda sorta turned me bisexual, well I was kinda already there but having never gone thru with anything, till she prompted it a long .

So yes I have been giving all her ' boyfriends ' blowjobs not because I'm told to like I'm a cuckold being forced to, but because I like that , I actually like sucking a guy off .
Now I won't look for it myself and she knows this so the only way I get to is when she finds a new guy we both can play with.
And she lets me play alone with him now tho I've not had had full sex as of yet just kissing and oral .
And yes I like the cum also .
I might not be exactly a Cuckold as they come , but I am somewhat a Cuckold I think .

Ha ha , well mine knows I suck cock , she sorta started me in this journey.
She knew the first time I sucked her guy friend, cause she said she could taste his cum on my kisses to her .

That's a long story, but basically she kinda sorta turned me bisexual, well I was kinda already there but having never gone thru with anything, till she prompted it a long .

So yes I have been giving all her ' boyfriends ' blowjobs not because I'm told to like I'm a cuckold being forced to, but because I like that , I actually like sucking a guy off .
Now I won't look for it myself and she knows this so the only way I get to is when she finds a new guy we both can play with.
And she lets me play alone with him now tho I've not had had full sex as of yet just kissing and oral .
And yes I like the cum also .
I might not be exactly a Cuckold as they come , but I am somewhat a Cuckold I think .
That's awesome. It kind of reminds me of how I got started sucking cock :devilish: