Ladies -- your husband wants to hear you tell him to suck a cock

robbiewillsucku

Male
Gold
From
OK, US
Ladies - tell your hubby or BF to suck your tit like a cock. Tell him to suck your dildo after you have pulled it from your pussy. Say good boy suck his cock clean then suck his hard again so he can fuck me again.

When you do have a 3way - look at him and ask him to suck his cock for me or tell him to suck his cock for you. Ladies after you have fucked your hubby or BF cock then ride on top of his face and tell him to fantasize that it is not his cum.

Males - tell your female lovers that you like being asked to suck a cock or even better if she tells you to suck his cock. Tell her that it turns you on to hear her say it. Males after you have fucked your lady then lick her pussy clean and while you are licking her say - I am fantasizing that you fucked another cock earlier today and I am licking his cum from your pussy. I promise to lick your pussy clean after each time you fuck other cock.

Hope you will share your feelings or past experiences of saying it to your lover.

That may be your wish, but it isn’t mine. There are a lot of variations to this lifestyle. It’s impossible to make blanket statements like this one.
Agree....were into mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. It's not cuckold at all. Him and I have never done anything together, wife has never even suggested I touch his dick at all. I'm never denied anything. We take turns with her, we all have a great time.

Ladies - tell your hubby or BF to suck your tit like a cock. Tell him to suck your dildo after you have pulled it from your pussy. Say good boy suck his cock clean then suck his hard again so he can fuck me again.

When you do have a 3way - look at him and ask him to suck his cock for me or tell him to suck his cock for you. Ladies after you have fucked your hubby or BF cock then ride on top of his face and tell him to fantasize that it is not his cum.

Males - tell your female lovers that you like being asked to suck a cock or even better if she tells you to suck his cock. Tell her that it turns you on to hear her say it. Males after you have fucked your lady then lick her pussy clean and while you are licking her say - I am fantasizing that you fucked another cock earlier today and I am licking his cum from your pussy. I promise to lick your pussy clean after each time you fuck other cock.

Hope you will share your feelings or past experiences of saying it to your lover.
Tell your hubby to suck on your big toe and tell him “ suck it like you’re sucking a cock” then insert all you foot in his mouth and tell him “show me how sissy you are, next time a want to see a cock in your mouth”

Hell yes

Reactions: ShrimpDick

I`ve suck her toes like there little cocks and her black dildo often.

Years ago small college party, 3 gyys, 2 girls. Drinking, smoking. Talk turns sexy, we ask the girls to kiss, they did for a sec. They say they want us to kiss, no way.
Eventually girls have tops off, everyone in only underwear. Girls talked us into sucking each other. We each did on each other for a minute, the girls loved it.
One guy did swallow one guy's load, girls went wild. We each fucked each girl at least once with some oral here and there.
Was fun but I've never done anything like it since and don't want to now.

Last edited:

I like being TOLD to suck the guys cock. By either her or them.

Señoras, díganle a su esposo o novio que les chupe las tetas como si fueran una polla. Dile que chupe tu consolador después de que lo hayas sacado de tu coño. Di que buen chico, chúpale la polla hasta dejarla limpia y luego chúpala con fuerza otra vez para poder follarme de nuevo.

Cuando tengas un trío, míralo y pídele que me chupe la polla o dile que la chupe por ti. Señoras, después de haber follado la polla de su esposo o novio, monten encima de su cara y díganle que fantasee con que no es su semen.

Hombres: diles a tus amantes femeninas que te gusta que te pidan que le chupes la polla o, mejor aún, que ella te diga que le chupes la polla. Dile que te excita escucharla decirlo. Los hombres, después de haberte follado a tu dama, le lamen el coño hasta dejarlo limpio y, mientras la lames, dicen: Estoy fantaseando con que hoy te follaste otra polla y estoy lamiendo su semen de tu coño. Prometo lamerte el coño hasta dejarlo limpio cada vez que te folles a otra polla.

Espero que compartas tus sentimientos o experiencias pasadas al decírselo a tu amante.
Una así

Attachments

• IMG_20231004_185305_842.jpg
    IMG_20231004_185305_842.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20230928_232545_610.jpg
    IMG_20230928_232545_610.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 72