Leaving vanilla wife for lifestyle

Serious question. I’ve been with my wife for almost 30 years. She’s had moments of hotwife potential, yet I’m pretty sure she will never make the move to fuck a huge dick (my fantasy for years). I’m at the point (45 years old) in my life where I’m more focused on this fantasy than ever. It sounds crazy but I’m willing to leave this relationship to pursue this lifestyle. You only live once! I guess the question that I’m throwing out there is, “Has anyone else been in my place?, and is it worth the risk???”

Just a few details to clarify. I have a wife that I know loves me. She’s likes big dildos that we use during our playtime and loves to cum from them. I think that she, indirectly, has a lot to do with my fantasy. There has been nothing hotter for me, sexually, than seeing my girl orgasm from a thick 10-inch dildo. Unfortunately, she draws the line there. She has a routine, doesn’t want extra, and is pretty set in her ways. Additionally, she only likes to fuck once a month where I’m a daily sexual animal. I can fuck or cum at least twice a day.

I’m in some serious crossroads here. There’s a ton of additional details as with everything in life, but if there is anyone out there that has some legit experience in this type of situation, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you, guys or girls!!!!

~ Steve
Take her out dreesec up have a fes drinks let her dance while you use the restvroom.maube sone guy will.ask.her to dance if she does delay going vack to your table..when you do go home tell.her how hot she looked and you saw guys checking her out... complaments can go along way .You never know her inner wants vmcoukd come out making you both happy

I've learned a couple of things over the years about realtionships. First is you need to get this on the table right up front. It's hard to shift from a "normal" relationship once it's established.

Second is that (in my experience), 70-80% percent of women are into it. Many don't even know what it is but when it's explained and they realize there's no downside and they'll have all the freedom they could ever want they jump in. Way in.

I've learned a couple of things over the years about realtionships. First is you need to get this on the table right up front. It's hard to shift from a "normal" relationship once it's established.

Second is that (in my experience), 70-80% percent of women are into it. Many don't even know what it is but when it's explained and they realize there's no downside and they'll have all the freedom they could ever want they jump in. Way in.
My hotwife enjoys her playtime outside of our marriage it has brought up to a new sexual.level in our marriage asxwell.as her confidence. She dreses sexief wsnts sex more and its more intense .

Reactions: btweets and stacyz