Let’s see those beautiful assholes! :)

My wife's pussy and ass were both filled with a load of fresh cum during a DP session and waiting for me to clean both holes.

Two very lucky neighbors kept my wife's glass filled during a Sunday afternoon in our pool.

View attachment 965915
Would love to fuck both of her sexy holes- maybe go back and forth stretching her pussy and gaping that yummy asshole! 🍆😋😉😉😉😉

My wife enjoys anal sex, and I love to hear her ask a man, "Fuck me in the ass, please!" when she is turned on. Of course, she has never had any problem getting exactly what she wants without asking for it directly. She can be very persuasive.

We had people over for a BBQ and pool party over the Labor Day Holiday. It was a family-friendly vanilla party with family, so everyone was wearing bathing suits. After people left, one guy who my wife had taken interest in stuck around. We messed around in the pool, but nothing over the top. My wife went inside and said we should come in before too long.

hotwife, booty, ass, butt, desire, arousal, anal

I walked inside with the guy, and my wife was lying on the bed, partially on her side, making her usually very small, tight-ass look phat. She was naked, and her hair was still wet from the pool. Her ass looked irresistible to us and was probably the cleanest ass in town. The guy was unsure, so I smiled at him as I dropped my wet shorts and said, "You got to get a taste of this hot ass." I spread her cheeks and gave her a kiss on her puckered hole, making her quiver. By the time I raised my head, the guy was also now naked with a raging hard-on sticking straight out.

My wife was so stimulated after flirting and wanting this guy all day that she quickly climbed on top of him after getting her ass played with, kissed, and licked. She guided his hard cock into her ass and then sank down on him. As she rode him, she told me to eat her pussy, and I did as told. Her orgasm was intense, and the guy did not take long to fill her ass with his load. He said afterward it was his first time to ever fuck a woman in the ass and his first time in an MFM threesome. I am sure he will return if my wife has anything to do with it.

fucking her deep in her hot tight ass

My wife enjoys anal sex, and I love to hear her ask a man, "Fuck me in the ass, please!" when she is turned on. Of course, she has never had any problem getting exactly what she wants without asking for it directly. She can be very persuasive.

We had people over for a BBQ and pool party over the Labor Day Holiday. It was a family-friendly vanilla party with family, so everyone was wearing bathing suits. After people left, one guy who my wife had taken interest in stuck around. We messed around in the pool, but nothing over the top. My wife went inside and said we should come in before too long.

I walked inside with the guy, and my wife was lying on the bed, partially on her side, making her usually very small, tight-ass look phat. She was naked, and her hair was still wet from the pool. Her ass looked irresistible to us and was probably the cleanest ass in town. The guy was unsure, so I smiled at him as I dropped my wet shorts and said, "You got to get a taste of this hot ass." I spread her cheeks and gave her a kiss on her puckered hole, making her quiver. By the time I raised my head, the guy was also now naked with a raging hard-on sticking straight out.

My wife was so stimulated after flirting and wanting this guy all day that she quickly climbed on top of him after getting her ass played with, kissed, and licked. She guided his hard cock into her ass and then sank down on him. As she rode him, she told me to eat her pussy, and I did as told. Her orgasm was intense, and the guy did not take long to fill her ass with his load. He said afterward it was his first time to ever fuck a woman in the ass and his first time in an MFM threesome. I am sure he will return if my wife has anything to do with it.

She has a great ass

• Love
Reactions: Couple4MFM