Let her…..

My theory is - let her fuck whoever she wants. Then she can’t come back at you when you decide to fuck who all YOU want. What goes around, comes around. I have always found open relations to run much smoother long term.
That's exactly how our relationship works - though hubby has excercised that freedom much much less than I have, even more so as he's got older but he can if he wants, though he says he gets off more on me getting fucked. What we do find important is that we are honest with each other and don't keep secrets. That doesn't mean we have to ask first but we will always tell the other later if they weren't present at the time xx

That's exactly how our relationship works - though hubby has excercised that freedom much much less than I have, even more so as he's got older but he can if he wants, though he says he gets off more on me getting fucked. What we do find important is that we are honest with each other and don't keep secrets. That doesn't mean we have to ask first but we will always tell the other later if they weren't present at the time xx
Exactly, honest at all times is the best policy.

It's not cheating if I watch, or she watches. It's not cheating if after your lady comes home with soaking wet panties and tells you all about it. It's not cheating if he arranges a party for you.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
It's not cheating if I watch, or she watches. It's not cheating if after your lady comes home with soaking wet panties and tells you all about it. It's not cheating if he arranges a party for you.
So true - then it's all part of an exciting and dynamic relationship. I know people outside of the lifestyle think having sex with other people puts relationships at risk but I reckon far more relationships die from boredom and stagnation.

We have been swingers since the late 90's so both of us are accustomed to having sex with others. It was always the two of us doing foursomes, parties, clubs etc. Four or five years ago we we decided to add separate dating to the list for some added excitement. We love it! Obviously it's much easier to find a guy so I have been more active than Bob but he does pretty good. It seems that a lot of couples want to try a MFM threesome and he loves that. We also have a spare room set up with a massage table and I kept that pretty busy until covid hit but now plan on ramping it up again now that things are getting in control. One thing that gave us some concern is the guys (mainly) that are cheating on their wives. We don't approve of that but decided that it's their business. It's impossible to weed them out especially with the massages.
A strict rule we have it for both of us to be totally upfront with each other. Bob is well aware of the vast majority of the men I see. If something happens and he doesn't know ahead of time I always tell him immediately. For example, last Thursday a guy in the grocery store was looking for the ingredients to a particular recipe and seemed confused. I helped him find what he needed and things progressed from there and I ended up in his bed. I immediately told Bob about it. He was fine with it as I knew he'd be.
Bob isn't a cuck by the definition I have. He does like to watch and loves to be in the next room during massages. He's about 99% correct in telling me how far the guy got be it a hand job, oral or full service. It's his little game he plays.
The bottom line here, at least for us, is total honesty. We have no desire to cheat on each other. Many would consider us as having a strange relationship but it works well for us.

My theory is - let her fuck whoever she wants. Then she can’t come back at you when you decide to fuck who all YOU want. What goes around, comes around. I have always found open relations to run much smoother long term.
That might be a philosophy that works for some couples, but would be a non-starter for us. When I consider something like that I’m just thankful my desires center so fully around my wife. She wouldn’t ever tolerate me with another female anyhow, but even if that weren’t so, she’s more than I can handle sexually, has always been so, and totally knows it. It’s silly to imagine that changing...ever. She knows she wld effectively operate as our player/designated hitter when it comes to any +1 sex. May sound one-sided but not in our case....that pretty much would be the ideal of an “open” relationship for us, so long as the guy is hung and great in bed.

Last edited:
We have been swingers since the late 90's so both of us are accustomed to having sex with others. It was always the two of us doing foursomes, parties, clubs etc. Four or five years ago we we decided to add separate dating to the list for some added excitement. We love it! Obviously it's much easier to find a guy so I have been more active than Bob but he does pretty good. It seems that a lot of couples want to try a MFM threesome and he loves that. We also have a spare room set up with a massage table and I kept that pretty busy until covid hit but now plan on ramping it up again now that things are getting in control. One thing that gave us some concern is the guys (mainly) that are cheating on their wives. We don't approve of that but decided that it's their business. It's impossible to weed them out especially with the massages.
A strict rule we have it for both of us to be totally upfront with each other. Bob is well aware of the vast majority of the men I see. If something happens and he doesn't know ahead of time I always tell him immediately. For example, last Thursday a guy in the grocery store was looking for the ingredients to a particular recipe and seemed confused. I helped him find what he needed and things progressed from there and I ended up in his bed. I immediately told Bob about it. He was fine with it as I knew he'd be.
Bob isn't a cuck by the definition I have. He does like to watch and loves to be in the next room during massages. He's about 99% correct in telling me how far the guy got be it a hand job, oral or full service. It's his little game he plays.
The bottom line here, at least for us, is total honesty. We have no desire to cheat on each other. Many would consider us as having a strange relationship but it works well for us.
How lovely

Hell ya! My wife can fuck and make love to whomever she wants as long as she tells me.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy