Let's see how many mothers have here.......

She had been feeling low about herself for months. I finally told her, look I will post some pics of you and you will see" and she said okay. First responses were typical dick pic returns, but then a dude at UO made positive comments, and then he passed the pics on and she got more and more. Now she gets what it means to me a MILF and she loves it.
I would definitely dick her down

Oh I don't doubt that.....I want her
She had been feeling low about herself for months. I finally told her, look I will post some pics of you and you will see" and she said okay. First responses were typical dick pic returns, but then a dude at UO made positive comments, and then he passed the pics on and she got more and more. Now she gets what it means to me a MILF and she loves it.

Reactions: harrysicario
She's lovely.. I would like to see her more intimately:devilish: