Let's see photo of your wife fucked while you are filming

Which hotel was this one in?
That night at that party there were two waiting, who then fucked her twice each, the one who is with her at that moment had already cummed in her mouth and another one before had fucked her for a long time, a round night, very hot and full of sex, by the way she sucked everyone swallowing a lot of semen, she loves it.
Sounds like if she isn't already a gangbang slut when that picture was taken is most definitely a gangbang slut in training

Reactions: Couple4MFM
My wife loves the bad-boy type. She says if they make her mad the way they talk about women, and are totally arrogant, she knows they will fuck her hard and that sometimes a woman needs to be treated like a complete slut. Well, I have watched her fuck many of those types of guys over the years and it is always just pure raw, hard sex. There is no kissing, no flirting, just hard-core direct fucking. Once the guy is done, he rolls her away, and he is usually gone in minutes.

She met these two misogynist at a bar one night. The guy on top of her told her a woman was nothing more than a fuck hole for men to enjoy. They both bragged about how they could fuck her better than she had ever been fucked in her life. She would argue with them and get red-faced and teary-eyed but she kept going back to them and telling them both they were assholes. When she asked them to go back with us I told her it was not a good idea and a mistake. But, she was dead set and there was no changing her mind.

Back home, they continued to verbally abuse her and virtually ripped her clothes off her, forcing their cocks into her mouth and making her choke on them. All I could do was watch. They both took turns fucking her and in this picture, the guy was balls-deep in her ass while his buddy was balls-deep in her mouth. They both emptied multiple loads inside her and left her in a heap on our living room floor. Her pussy and ass were both sore for days and swollen and her mouth was sore for a week. But, she says it was incredible sex and she loved it. She said the dirty they talked to her and the names they called her only made it hotter for her.

Rough-Fucking.png

My wife loves the bad-boy type. She says if they make her mad the way they talk about women, and are totally arrogant, she knows they will fuck her hard and that sometimes a woman needs to be treated like a complete slut. Well, I have watched her fuck many of those types of guys over the years and it is always just pure raw, hard sex. There is no kissing, no flirting, just hard-core direct fucking. Once the guy is done, he rolls her away, and he is usually gone in minutes.

She met these two misogynist at a bar one night. The guy on top of her told her a woman was nothing more than a fuck hole for men to enjoy. They both bragged about how they could fuck her better than she had ever been fucked in her life. She would argue with them and get red-faced and teary-eyed but she kept going back to them and telling them both they were assholes. When she asked them to go back with us I told her it was not a good idea and a mistake. But, she was dead set and there was no changing her mind.

Back home, they continued to verbally abuse her and virtually ripped her clothes off her, forcing their cocks into her mouth and making her choke on them. All I could do was watch. They both took turns fucking her and in this picture, the guy was balls-deep in her ass while his buddy was balls-deep in her mouth. They both emptied multiple loads inside her and left her in a heap on our living room floor. Her pussy and ass were both sore for days and swollen and her mouth was sore for a week. But, she says it was incredible sex and she loved it. She said the dirty they talked to her and the names they called her only made it hotter for her.

I can relate to that.
Lynn x