Let's see photo of your wife fucked while you are filming

If you're in Nashville again I'd love to be inside her

We do get to Nashville on occasion. She met this guy at Tootsies late in the evening, danced with him, and made out. We tried to get an Uber to our hotel, Courtyard in Downtown, but it was super busy, so this man offered to drive us in his truck parked nearby. Once at the Courtyard Hotel, my wife asked him to come in, and I thought they were going to get it on in the elevator on the way to our floor. He definitely knew how to seduce a woman. This was six years ago, according to Google.

Screenshot 2023-10-26 014243.png

When my wife pulled his cock out of his pants, she had a huge smile on her face and told me to look how big he was. They fucked each other most of that night and for most of the next day too. She definitely loved that man's huge cock and his massive loads of cum. At the airport, I told her she did not get to get the boots she wanted to buy. She laughed and said she got something better, bred by a real, genuine cowboy who was hung like a bull.

When we went back to visit him, it turned out he is from Wisconsin, a CPA, and wears a Stetson and Tony Llamas to pick up women. My wife said she didn't care, he rode her like a wild bull and was hung like a bull too. The last time we saw him was right before the Pandemic. That was our last time in Nashville.

How many others besides the one shown in the picture we're waiting for their turn or was he the last and how many met before him
That night at that party there were two waiting, who then fucked her twice each, the one who is with her at that moment had already cummed in her mouth and another one before had fucked her for a long time, a round night, very hot and full of sex, by the way she sucked everyone swallowing a lot of semen, she loves it.