Let's see photo of your wife fucked while you are filming

First time we met this guy off a swinger site. My wife was showing him around the house, and I was fixing us all a drink to sit and get acquainted. I heard my wife grunt out, "Oh fuck yeah." I walked into the bedroom, and they had the sheets pulled off, and he had my wife's shorts off with her bent over the bed. I didn't even have time to close the front blinds. My wife was obviously enjoying herself.

After he was finished, my wife told me he was in her ass. So much for breaking the ice and getting acquainted.

asslunchtime.png

First time we met this guy off a swinger site. My wife was showing him around the house, and I was fixing us all a drink to sit and get acquainted. I heard my wife grunt out, "Oh fuck yeah." I walked into the bedroom, and they had the sheets pulled off, and he had my wife's shorts off with her bent over the bed. I didn't even have time to close the front blinds. My wife was obviously enjoying herself.

After he was finished, my wife told me he was in her ass. So much for breaking the ice and getting acquainted.

View attachment 1333984
was it her first time being shared

View attachment 1333984
Perfect treatment for a sexy wife!

View attachment 1333984
Not so introverted as she pretends to be. 🤔