Lets see those wedding rings ladies!!

Back when we first started in the Lifestyle, my wife asked me if I wanted her to remove her rings when she was having sex with other men. I told her I liked to see her rings while she is giving herself to other men but it was ultimately up to her and what she felt comfortable with.

She has been with many men over the years and she has always worn her wedding band and engagement ring for each man. Other men love to feel the conquest of taking another man's wife, so seeing her rings is a sense of pride for many. A lot of guys want to see her ring while her hand is wrapped around the shaft of their cock.

Here is my wife with several other men while her ring is clearly displayed.

blow ring.png blowjob ring.png IMG_0118(1).jpg

This was from one of our first times to meet a stranger. We met this dominant man who had me to undress my wife and beg him to fuck her for me. The guy had a big cock and I did as he instructed. He loved that my wife was wearing her rings and he told me to kiss her rings before he got ready. I did and he enjoyed my display. He then told me he was going to fuck my wife and leaver her married pussy full of his very potent cum and then he was going to cum all over her rings while she sucked his cock and I would have to lick her rings clean.

FirstTime-Naked.jpg
That night he not only fucked my wife and left her pussy filled with two loads of his thick cum, but he did fulfill his promise to cum all over her rings after she sucked his cock. I could not believe I licked her rings clean of his cum while she wore them.

FirstTime-Bred.jpg

Back when we first started in the Lifestyle, my wife asked me if I wanted her to remove her rings when she was having sex with other men. I told her I liked to see her rings while she is giving herself to other men but it was ultimately up to her and what she felt comfortable with.

She has been with many men over the years and she has always worn her wedding band and engagement ring for each man. Other men love to feel the conquest of taking another man's wife, so seeing her rings is a sense of pride for many. A lot of guys want to see her ring while her hand is wrapped around the shaft of their cock.

Here is my wife with several other men while her ring is clearly displayed.

This was from one of our first times to meet a stranger. We met this dominant man who had me to undress my wife and beg him to fuck her for me. The guy had a big cock and I did as he instructed. He loved that my wife was wearing her rings and he told me to kiss her rings before he got ready. I did and he enjoyed my display. He then told me he was going to fuck my wife and leaver her married pussy full of his very potent cum and then he was going to cum all over her rings while she sucked his cock and I would have to lick her rings clean.

That night he not only fucked my wife and left her pussy filled with two loads of his thick cum, but he did fulfill his promise to cum all over her rings after she sucked his cock. I could not believe I licked her rings clean of his cum while she wore them.
Love seeing a sexy wife proudly wearing her rings, such a turn on.
I bet the wife enjoyed the show you put on too