Lets seem those creampies!

My Wife has always liked cum.

One night we had a couple of guys over, and things got started, and when the first guy asked where he should cum, she told him to cum inside her. He did and he was quickly followed by a line of the other guys. I am not sure which guy this was, but he was probably third or fourth in line.

CumLoad.png

Met a complete stranger on a swinger site and invited him up to our hotel while traveling. He started out using a condom and at some point, the condom came off and they kept going.

creampie.JPG

A friend of ours injected my wife with a hot load of his cum.

second-creampie.jpg

This is one of my favorite images, you can't see her creampie as she hurried across the room holding her pussy, but I arrived home from work and she had one of our neighbors over with two of his buddies. I walked in to find her almost running for the bathroom saying she had to go and did not want to leak on the floor. As she passed I could see a trail of cum leaking down her inner thighs. She looked back to the three naked guys and told them not to go anywhere, she would be right back and wasn't finished yet.

creampie-leak.png

I cum inside her married mature pussy... I can't resist to fill her pussy with my cum...
That is an awesome video. My wife says having sex with a man if he doesn't fill her with a hot load of cum would be like eating a hot fudge sundae without the hot fudge, what is the point? She told that to a guy who asked her where she wanted him to cum. He was more than happy to fill her up.

That is an awesome video. My wife says having sex with a man if he doesn't fill her with a hot load of cum would be like eating a hot fudge sundae without the hot fudge, what is the point? She told that to a guy who asked her where she wanted him to cum. He was more than happy to fill her up.
Thank you very much... Your wife is right... Nothing better to fill a married wife's pussy with cum...

My Wife has always liked cum.

One night we had a couple of guys over, and things got started, and when the first guy asked where he should cum, she told him to cum inside her. He did and he was quickly followed by a line of the other guys. I am not sure which guy this was, but he was probably third or fourth in line.

Met a complete stranger on a swinger site and invited him up to our hotel while traveling. He started out using a condom and at some point, the condom came off and they kept going.

View attachment 1529406

A friend of ours injected my wife with a hot load of his cum.

View attachment 1529409

This is one of my favorite images, you can't see her creampie as she hurried across the room holding her pussy, but I arrived home from work and she had one of our neighbors over with two of his buddies. I walked in to find her almost running for the bathroom saying she had to go and did not want to leak on the floor. As she passed I could see a trail of cum leaking down her inner thighs. She looked back to the three naked guys and told them not to go anywhere, she would be right back and wasn't finished yet.

Super super HOT!!