Let's vote the best ass.........

We usually do that to build up lust and tension. She flaunts stares and teases them until they lose it. She likes trying on different outfits for each guy. We have gone shopping with some to buy things they want to see and fuck her in. 1 of my favorite things to do
shes a real exhibitionist then

We plan ahead. We meet a guy talk to him for a few weeks to fill him out and see what he is into. If he is a go. We meet him out so she can show off and be on display for him. Sometimes she will want to fuck him that night . But most of the time it’s the second meet. We like a build up of tension. Drive him to a aggressive lustful state of mind. Let the fantasy and desire for her overwhelm him to lose it on her. My wife is so attractive and sultry men have cum from her eye contact and no penis stimulation.,
that must enhance the experience, the wait till the second meet, all horney and ready to fuck

We plan ahead. We meet a guy talk to him for a few weeks to fill him out and see what he is into. If he is a go. We meet him out so she can show off and be on display for him. Sometimes she will want to fuck him that night . But most of the time it’s the second meet. We like a build up of tension. Drive him to a aggressive lustful state of mind. Let the fantasy and desire for her overwhelm him to lose it on her. My wife is so attractive and sultry men have cum from her eye contact and no penis stimulation.,
After a similar weeks long build up, one of my subs orgasmed sitting next to me in applebee's the first time we met, I barely touched her