Lingerie for Wife

lovesexfun

Hey All,
I would like to ask for your opinion to help me find the right lingerie for my wife to wear for her 1st ever cuckolding encounter. Please post pics of what you would like to see her wearing for you.
Thanks

The first answer is whatever makes her feel sexy and sexual.

If you're thinking along the lines of fantasy fulfillment ideas, here are a few:

- wedding or bridal lingerie, including white stockings, garter, etc., especially if this is her first time, or relatively new at the game
- open-crotch body suits, or suspender-style pantyhose and heels
- fetish-wear or a hot club dress and thong
- a black satin blindfold, a sexy décolleté cup bra, maybe satin panties, or none, back-seam stockings and garter belt, cum-fuck-me platform pumps

Reactions: Myhotwife
My wife first experience and what she wore.
When I told Elaine she started getting nervous about how to actually do this as she had never actually screwed more that one man at the same time. I suggested her meeting him at the door in lingerie, but that was way to aggressive for her. Since she had never met him we agreed we would invite him over for drinks and munchies. If she liked him and was willing to try she would invite him to the bedroom. She wanted to start alone with him and see how things went. I told her after some kissing and fondling she should know if it was going to work. If she wanted to back out I suggested she give him a blowjob to completion as a reward for coming over and trying. If she wanted to go through with complete sex she would signal or invite me in the bedroom.

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress. Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived. Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed. He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best. They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped. After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. She smiled and waved me in and the party started.

When she told me about kissing him in an attempt to seduce him my cock started getting hard.
One night we went to a bar with a friend and his 22 year old . I was not even thinking about a threesome. There was a local band playing. My wife and the went to the bathroom and when they returned they were kind of giggling like young girls. During a band break the left and I didn't think anything about it. She came back and told my wife to come with her. Elaine returned 5 or 10 minutes later smiling. Ours friend and his soon left and I asked Elaine what was going on. She told me on the way to the bathroom she had told our friends she thought the drummer was cute. What she did not know was the knew some of the guys in the band and went and told the drummer about what my wife had said. He said he would like to meet her and to bring Elaine backstage during the break if she was serious. Elaine said she took him to a darkened area kissed him and told him she would fuck him, but it had to be a threesome with her husband. He seemed hesitant and did not say anything so she grabbed his hand and put it on her boob, massaged his cock and kissed him with passion. He said O.K. We only lived a couple of miles away. She gave him our address and told him to get his ass over there as soon as he could after the band was finished. We left about 15 minutes early and headed home hoping for the best.
It was quite late so we decided if anything was going to happen we had to get with the program quickly. I suggested Elaine get into lingerie and meet him at the door. To my surprise she agreed. She put on a little blue teddy and white hose and no panties.