Little confession from my journey into cuck life

vrbyxxx

Male
Verified
Aug 15, 2022
Confession today.

Last night, as usual, before going to bed, my wife opened social media and e-commerce just to check things out. I'm sleeping first story. Then suddenly I realized she was playing with my dick which was still limp. I'm still pretending to be sleeping. My wife rubbed it, she squeeze my balls gently, she begin to stroke it with her 2 fingers until it becomes hard enough.

I don't know how, I get hard enough for a while, how come it's even more ticklish, it feels like I'm going out. Uh, I woke up and said "Honey, it's ticklish" and later after few seconds i said "I'm going out"

And my cum came out uncontrollably with the condition that my dick wasn't hard enough. Even though she said she was a little bit horny. She said to me after, it's okay for me to sleep but if the penis is hard. She just needs that.

After that, we continued to make out, I sucked her breasts and squeezed her butt. And with she still wearing her pants, she rubbed her clit against my thighs. The problem is my cock can't be hard anymore. Up to one point she seems to have gotten the pleasure in the clitoris and then it's over. She was a bit disappointed, and before sleep she say that she hoped I would play with his clit.

On the one hand, I'm disappointed that I can't satisfy her, on the other hand, I still hold on to the fact that I can't have sex with my wife and can't get satisfaction from her pussy to become a good cuck.

Reactions: Johnfun
Confession today.

Last night, as usual, before going to bed, my wife opened social media and e-commerce just to check things out. I'm sleeping first story. Then suddenly I realized she was playing with my dick which was still limp. I'm still pretending to be sleeping. My wife rubbed it, she squeeze my balls gently, she begin to stroke it with her 2 fingers until it becomes hard enough.

I don't know how, I get hard enough for a while, how come it's even more ticklish, it feels like I'm going out. Uh, I woke up and said "Honey, it's ticklish" and later after few seconds i said "I'm going out"

And my cum came out uncontrollably with the condition that my dick wasn't hard enough. Even though she said she was a little bit horny. She said to me after, it's okay for me to sleep but if the penis is hard. She just needs that.

After that, we continued to make out, I sucked her breasts and squeezed her butt. And with she still wearing her pants, she rubbed her clit against my thighs. The problem is my cock can't be hard anymore. Up to one point she seems to have gotten the pleasure in the clitoris and then it's over. She was a bit disappointed, and before sleep she say that she hoped I would play with his clit.

On the one hand, I'm disappointed that I can't satisfy her, on the other hand, I still hold on to the fact that I can't have sex with my wife and can't get satisfaction from her pussy to become a good cuck.
Sounds like she needs to find a boyfriend to get fucked.

Confession today.

would be fun to be able to accommodate her since your small cock sounds unable to.

Reactions: vrbyxxx