Little things she does / says

droopy1

Male
Apr 26, 2022
The first time for us, when my wife's lover went into her for the first time inserting his penis in her pussy, she was doggy style facing me and she said to me looking me straight in the eyes, "l'm sorry honey. You're now a cuckold." That just blew me away as reality set in.
And I'll bet you have been happy ever since! 😄

Reactions: Tof82

HotAsianwife

Male
From
US
Mar 3, 2022
United States
Because my wife is shared to the full, nothing she does with me is off limits for her boyfriends. So we all get exactly the same treatment. That in itself is the real meaning of being shared. There are no role playing or games. I get what they do. That is the kick. No humiliating, just the reality that others get to experience my wife fully like I do, in addition she could get pregnant by one. I don’t like BS. I want real.

Oct 14, 2022
Because my wife is shared to the full, nothing she does with me is off limits for her boyfriends. So we all get exactly the same treatment. That in itself is the real meaning of being shared. There are no role playing or games. I get what they do. That is the kick. No humiliating, just the reality that others get to experience my wife fully like I do, in addition she could get pregnant by one. I don’t like BS. I want real.
Sounds like it works for you good job

Reactions: HotAsianwife