Little things she does / says

The first time for us, when my wife's lover went into her for the first time inserting his penis in her pussy, she was doggy style facing me and she said to me looking me straight in the eyes, "l'm sorry honey. You're now a cuckold." That just blew me away as reality set in.
And I'll bet you have been happy ever since! 😄

Reactions: Tof82
Because my wife is shared to the full, nothing she does with me is off limits for her boyfriends. So we all get exactly the same treatment. That in itself is the real meaning of being shared. There are no role playing or games. I get what they do. That is the kick. No humiliating, just the reality that others get to experience my wife fully like I do, in addition she could get pregnant by one. I don’t like BS. I want real.

Because my wife is shared to the full, nothing she does with me is off limits for her boyfriends. So we all get exactly the same treatment. That in itself is the real meaning of being shared. There are no role playing or games. I get what they do. That is the kick. No humiliating, just the reality that others get to experience my wife fully like I do, in addition she could get pregnant by one. I don’t like BS. I want real.
Sounds like it works for you good job

Reactions: HotAsianwife
My wife used to go into the smallest details as we fucked of what she had been doing with the bull she had been with, even going as far as the position and place they did it. My exgf would not wash until I we fucked so that she still had the smell of cum on, and in her. My exwife would wait until I found out she had been having sex with before she would go into details.
Photos are of
Wife
Exgf
Exwife

Attachments

• File 01213.jpg
    File 01213.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Image00006_1 (1) (1).jpg
    Image00006_1 (1) (1).jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 22
Glad it was postive for you. Hope to het there myself
The very first time we did a mfm . Just before my friend slipped his cock into my young wife, she looked at me and said "are you sure" and said yes if you are. and she let him push it in. another thing was she would tell me how much she like it. I sometimes would ask, will you let him fuck you again in the future. She always said yes.

Reactions: dickhurtz
The very first time we did a mfm . Just before my friend slipped his cock into my young wife, she looked at me and said "are you sure" and said yes if you are. and she let him push it in. another thing was she would tell me how much she like it. I sometimes would ask, will you let him fuck you again in the future. She always said yes.
Nice. anyone else want to share first time cuckhold story?