Little things she does / says

Little things

If you’ve read anything I’ve posted, you know my lovely wife and I role play a lot. We both love the subject, set-up, surroundings; incorporating those as much as possible.

Sometimes she does little things; just do or say something to tease and torment me.

We’re both adamant that kissing on the mouth is far too intimate and off limits.

Sometimes during sex, I’ll go to kiss her lips and she’ll turn her head and won’t let me kiss her, treating me like I’m not her husband! It gets me every time.

So I got to thinking: what are the little things your lady does when she really wants to tweak you a bit?

Please let me know what those little things are. Thanks.

Lots of little things for us. We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly, done it more that quite a few times with him.
We are very very normal, we only do this with him. We're very comfy with him joining us. It's not cuckold at all, we just enjoy the sex.
Little things...
How they kiss, caress, fondle each other....hot to watch. Very hot to watch her suck his dick, how she holds it, how she holds his balls.
After a good hot session where she cums under him, that gets him off, he'll pull out and roll over, they lay there catching their breath, his dick semi hard and covered with their juices, sperm oozing from her pussy, she'll ask me if I'm ready .....crazy erotic for me.
Some nights her does her butt, hearing her grunt with his every thrust then him unloading back there, she'll flop onto her back and say....WOW, or fuck, or that was hot.
She gets so turned on....it's the little things that add up to incredible fun for us.

Nights he does her butt

Last edited:
When she’s drunk too much, I can get her to tell me her past sex experiences. I have heard of a few of them, as they made the rounds around town. She told me one night she was at an outdoor party spot, and it ended up just her with 6 guys. She knelt and yelled out blowjobs, and was soon surrounded, and sucked off all 6 in a circle around her.

When she’s drunk too much, I can get her to tell me her past sex experiences. I have heard of a few of them, as they made the rounds around town. She told me one night she was at an outdoor party spot, and it ended up just her with 6 guys. She knelt and yelled out blowjobs, and was soon surrounded, and sucked off all 6 in a circle around her.
(y)

Little things

If you’ve read anything I’ve posted, you know my lovely wife and I role play a lot. We both love the subject, set-up, surroundings; incorporating those as much as possible.

Sometimes she does little things; just do or say something to tease and torment me.

We’re both adamant that kissing on the mouth is far too intimate and off limits.

Sometimes during sex, I’ll go to kiss her lips and she’ll turn her head and won’t let me kiss her, treating me like I’m not her husband! It gets me every time.

So I got to thinking: what are the little things your lady does when she really wants to tweak you a bit?

Please let me know what those little things are. Thanks.
There are many. My favs are:
- Taking a lot of time getting ready for a date, showing off and feeling excited about it. Not letting me kiss or touch her once she is ready.
- Once she is back telling me all details but not letting me touch her too much. This happens when she had great time and is fully satisfied.
- Sleeping naked with me so that I can smell his cologne on her. She told me she does that deliberately so that I know that someone else has taken his wife. She does a lot of cucking but very subtle.

There are many. My favs are:
- Taking a lot of time getting ready for a date, showing off and feeling excited about it. Not letting me kiss or touch her once she is ready.
- Once she is back telling me all details but not letting me touch her too much. This happens when she had great time and is fully satisfied.
- Sleeping naked with me so that I can smell his cologne on her. She told me she does that deliberately so that I know that someone else has taken his wife. She does a lot of cucking but very subtle.
Oh these three are great. What a woman!

Reactions: Rider400
We were messing about on the couch, and I had my hand slipped down the back of my wife's jeans, under her panties, fondling her buttocks. Then I casually moved both hands up to unclip her bra, slipping round to cup a breast.

Suddenly she started giggling - not the reaction I was hoping for!

I asked what was so funny.

She said "That's EXACTLY the sequence of moves your friend Jason made on me! Did you two go to the same class or something?"

My level of excitement shot up exponentially, and we spent a very pleasant hour going through exactly what he did next!

Same here. My ex fiancé would also tell me a lot when she had been drinking, smoking weed, doing coke and when we were on ecstasy. She not only told me of her past but would also confess to lies and things she had done since we’d been together. She told me one night about the time her and her girlfriends went to a Male Review and she ended up fucking one of the Strippers back at their motel room, but later on I found a picture of her being fucked on the floor while still at the club. So I’m pretty convinced that she fucked at least two of them if not more. Lol.

I'll bet she was surrounded! 😃

Reactions: Blackwolf
I like it when she looks me inthe eyes while getting fucked by a friendView attachment 1003768
Iove this pic of her looking right at you! She is sooo hot! My wife looks at me like that too. Always with a big smile. I especially love when she orders me over to eat her creampie, She stairs me in the eye to shame me like to say " look at what a pathetic sissy bitch you are eating my lovers cum out of me." She smiles knowing I've learned where my place is.

I've always felt the little things are really the big things. She sends me pics when out on a date. One time her and her bull and me were standing at the window watching a storm when a flash of lightling and clap of thunder struck. It was sudden and very loud. It frightened my wife and she instinctively hugged into her bulls arms for protection even though I was standing closer to her.