live in bull fantasy

We had a 2months period when my wife’s bull lived with us... he slept in our bed with her and I was sent to the sofa or slept next to the bed. Had to make breakfast every morning for them and serve it in the bed, every morning it was my duty to suck him off, often more than once. Every evening I was listening my wife moaning and screaming for hours. Fridays he would invite a couple of mates over, to bang my wife whilst I was serving drinks wearing nothing but one of her pink thongs.

We had a 2months period when my wife’s bull lived with us... he slept in our bed with her and I was sent to the sofa or slept next to the bed. Had to make breakfast every morning for them and serve it in the bed, every morning it was my duty to suck him off, often more than once. Every evening I was listening my wife moaning and screaming for hours. Fridays he would invite a couple of mates over, to bang my wife whilst I was serving drinks wearing nothing but one of her pink thongs.

Nice! Have you ever thought of doing it again?

You’re a good cuck. I’ve had the fantasy of living with a couple while fucking the wife at the same time. Also getting the wifey pregnant so the cuck husband can care for our child,
My wife has got really strong feelings about not having a child yet, as she would not be able to carry on with the lifestlye for a while...

Sounds like a frigging nightmare

We had our ex bull stay with us for about a week, he did my wife morning and night for that time but didn't sleep right through the night with her every night , that only happened once or twice in that week. I actually found it very erotic and could of quite happily carried on for longer
The real nightmare for me is that I had not seen my wife naked or being fucked for 10months now... i can be present sometimes, but blindfolded sitting in the corner. Cleaning her pussy-same blindfolded... being in the room, watching as he just fingers her fully dressed whilst watching tv. Knowing she will spread her legs for him in our bedroom shortly and I don’t get to see it...

The real nightmare for me is that I had not seen my wife naked or being fucked for 10months now... i can be present sometimes, but blindfolded sitting in the corner. Cleaning her pussy-same blindfolded... being in the room, watching as he just fingers her fully dressed whilst watching tv. Knowing she will spread her legs for him in our bedroom shortly and I don’t get to see it...

but you can hear her moan when she’s getting fucked correct? plus your getting to snack on the bull’s cum

Reactions: Opensunflowers
but you can hear her moan when she’s getting fucked correct? plus your getting to snack on the bull’s cum
Yes I can hear moaning, asking him to fuck her harder... sometimes I have to knee in front of the door, or tied up to a chair in the corner blindfolded. When her pussy is filled with his cum, I am led there and I clean up. Than I have to clean the bull’s cock as well, suck him until he is hard and ready again... i am often made to take his load as well and thank him for fucking my wife. Usually am allowed to wank once in a month with his dick in my mouth... I am usually allowed to watch how happily my wife is sucking on his cock and takes a massive load on her face... listening is great, but wish I could see her pussy being fucked...

Yes I can hear moaning, asking him to fuck her harder... sometimes I have to knee in front of the door, or tied up to a chair in the corner blindfolded. When her pussy is filled with his cum, I am led there and I clean up. Than I have to clean the bull’s cock as well, suck him until he is hard and ready again... i am often made to take his load as well and thank him for fucking my wife. Usually am allowed to wank once in a month with his dick in my mouth... I am usually allowed to watch how happily my wife is sucking on his cock and takes a massive load on her face... listening is great, but wish I could see her pussy being fucked...

I would let you lick her pussy while i’m fucking her so you can taste our mixed juices

That would be amazing. Sometimes when I deserve it I can be under her when he is fucking her arse. He slides his cock in my mouth, than back in her ass. He never cums in her arse, so it’s a load I am taking...

You’re going to have to earn it of course. Be an obedient cuck and be rewarded. You will only suck me when told to but you will have my bull ball sack on your face.

Reactions: Cuckhubby85_