Long Island Cuckold couple searching

daytimecpl14l

Couple
Sep 6, 2016
Married couple into bi cuckold play looking for a steady dominant bull. Must be respectful outside the bedroom but anything goes behind closed doors. We are 45 and 46 years old looking for someone in our age range. We cannot host until the fall when kids are back in school.

Attachments

• tmp_2675-20150912_2040322047862060.jpg
    tmp_2675-20150912_2040322047862060.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 422
Married couple into bi cuckold play looking for a steady dominant bull. Must be respectful outside the bedroom but anything goes behind closed doors. We are 45 and 46 years old looking for someone in our age range. We cannot host until the fall when kids are back in school.
I would love to be part

Bwc bull here nyc
f67e2cfc-694a-4f5f-a5d0-2a06190c2b53-jpeg.130496

I am 31 years old, 5 foot 10 muscular build white with 7 inches and thick with great stamina. I can last a long time and go multiple rounds.

Hi
I believe we could make each other very happy I'm a divorced white male. I'm 46 YO 5'8" 170 lbs, in good shape with a muscular build and a nice thick rock hard 9 inch cock. I got turned onto the role of the Bull a few years ago by a hot woman I knew thru my biz. she approached me after I got divorced and told me what her and her hubby were into and how she thought I was a natural Bull when she told me about the role of the Bull I got really turned on so I gave it a shot. I found I really enjoyed it and over time we got more and more into it we had a regular thing for a while till hubby got a big promotion and they moved I've been looking for a the same situation since them and I've met a few but haven't found a long term thing I am very open minded and have dominated the hubby with her and have some bi oral experience I attached a hard pic and will send face pic if I hear back from you. I hope you get back to me you seem like my kind of couple
I am a very clean and healthy guy very discreet very respectful and a lot of fun.
T

Attachments

• IMG_1456.JPG
    IMG_1456.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 170
Reactions: JRodgers
Are you still looking?

Are you guys still actively playing? Suffolk county