Looking for cock worshipers

Imagine your sweet, formerly shy, demure wife, perhaps you even thought her a prude - your only recourse in the moment to watch her transform herself into my personal cum slut. She'd start out a little reluctant, hesitant, uncertain about it all, but lust and desire would wash that away. She'd be on her knees, fondling my balls, my shaft, tasting the tip of my cock with her tongue, before begging me to push into willing, wet pussy, balls deep...

IMG_1818rr.jpg

Vous pouvez donc utiliser le site si vous souhaitez parier sans compte ou si vous souhaitez gagner du temps en reservant vos paris a l’avance. Mais ce ne sont pas les seules fonctionnalites offertes par 1xbet depot. Il en existe bien d’autres, telles que celles decrites ci-dessous. Le bureau de pari du Senegal 1xBet cree chaque semaine des listes pour tous ses clients afin de faciliter la recherche du match ou jeu souhaite et gagner du temps. En dehors des slots, 1xBet dispose aussi d’un grand nombre de jeux de table.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Imagine your sweet, formerly shy, demure wife, perhaps you even thought her a prude - your only recourse in the moment to watch her transform herself into my personal cum slut. She'd start out a little reluctant, hesitant, uncertain about it all, but lust and desire would wash that away. She'd be on her knees, fondling my balls, my shaft, tasting the tip of my cock with her tongue, before begging me to push into willing, wet pussy, balls deep...

View attachment 1000136
Oh fuck..................her! What choice do I really have? I couldn't deny you anything wielding that kind of package down your pants. Just knowing that high-end manhood and luxury ballsack are dangling between your legs right now as you go about your day out there in the world somewhere..........is so intimidating. It scares me how much I know my wife would love both your big fat dong and making love to your beautiful balls that she'd be frustrated switching off back and forth and would want to taste them both on her lips and tongue at the same time so bad she'd aggressively attempt to stuff her mouth with all of it and get as much of it in as possible to feel satisfied. But I know she won't quit trying until she's trained her mouth and throat to make your entire package disappear till it's just her sucking lips pressed up against your abdomen skin like a fish.

You lucky bastard, god hooked you up with a device to steal wives from guys like me. Why would he do that?

Imagine your wife, naked, on her knees in front of me, her lips wet, tongue slightly out, as she prepares herself to try taking my thick cock into her hot little mouth... would she let you watch? Would she encourage you to help, or would she lock you out, denying you the exquisite pleasure of seeing her swallow my cum?

View attachment 925740
definitely i must wear sexy lingerie&high heels and prepare you for a naughty fucksession with her and cleaning you both up afterwards

Reactions: Desejo de corno