Looking for someone to fuck my wife

With a body like hers, you should have guys knocking on your door every day. How old is she? Has she ever had another man in your married lives? Please tell us about your experiences. Thanks

Still looking if anyone is interested in fucking my wife..

Have you guys ever been to CVE in Gastonia? Adult theater complex a few blocks N. on 321 off of I-85. Lots of action there. My wife has gotten lots of cock there, but it's hit or miss on the crowd and you just have to be selective and patient. Fun place though!

Have you guys ever been to CVE in Gastonia? Adult theater complex a few blocks N. on 321 off of I-85. Lots of action there. My wife has gotten lots of cock there, but it's hit or miss on the crowd and you just have to be selective and patient. Fun place though!
No but we have been real interested in going to a swinger party. I'll check it out thanks for the info!

Reactions: JaknSuz
Not sure if y'all are members of SLS (Swinglifestyle.com) but if you join, you can find more parties and lifestyle places to go in the Carolinas than you would have thought possible. We used to go to Carolina Friends parties in Charlotte all the time, but it's not single male friendly....so we just kinda drifted away. We enjoyed the couples thing for a long time when we first started, but it is VERY difficult to find couples where all 4 people genuinely like each other and get along well. Suz loves fucking single men, and I love watching, so sticking to just that is a win-win for us...lol. FYI....there is a couples only theater at CVE, along with the theaters where the single men hang out. Good luck and have fun. ;)

Reactions: Charlestonian24