Looking for someone to fuck my wife

Have you guys ever been to CVE in Gastonia? Adult theater complex a few blocks N. on 321 off of I-85. Lots of action there. My wife has gotten lots of cock there, but it's hit or miss on the crowd and you just have to be selective and patient. Fun place though!
I haven’t seen a couple in there guess i go at the wrong time but been trying to find some couples to meet up with but me being a single Bull can’t join the couples area from what i was told

I haven’t seen a couple in there guess i go at the wrong time but been trying to find some couples to meet up with but me being a single Bull can’t join the couples area from what i was told
I don't know if a lot of people are going right now, because of the covid, but Sat nights or Sundays are good times to catch couples there. We have never even been in the couples room. We always go to the main theater, where you walk down the ramp to get to it. We usually rent the private room on the right for her to fuck in when she sees someone she will do. She rarely fucks in the theater, because so many of the guys crowd around and won't keep their hands to themselves while she's fucking. That's just rude, and they fuck up the vibe for everyone when I have to straighten their asses out! LOL.

Reactions: Jacobbig12