Looking for tips on how to have a date with a stranger

Sep 23, 2019
South of Spain
Hi all,

After having played around with some of our friends for years we're now looking to meet up with a stranger.
Preferably to find someone that would become our new long term FWB, but I guess that's easier to say than to find!

We've tried to meet up with two guys through a local swingers site, the chats went well, even had a ... session to make sure we are were who we said we ware.
But....they both didn't show up!

But we are going to try again. We're looking for a respectful guy that will mold himself to our wishes. Dominant in bed, but not outside of it.

Any tips on how to weed out flakes (didn't know what that was before...) and how to 'vet' them properly to avoid nasty surprises IF they show up?

Thanks for any tips

Javier & Monse

I have shared my wife with many men over the last 30 years. You can read about how we started in Elaine's First Time thread in the Share Your Real Stories forum just to know that I am not a flake and we have had a lot of experiences. The easiest and quickest way we found is to ask for a person to person meeting somewhere innocent with no intentions of sexual relations. It doesn't matter which forum or method you use to make contact. Just try to narrow down the most logical and appealing men and ask to meet to discuss hooking up. If he makes any excuse at all about why he can't meet you just cross him off your list and contact the next best. Many times I did not even tell my wife I was meeting someone. If the guy was a no show or seemed a flake or fake my wife would not even have to know. If you do meet someone with possibilities then set up a meeting with your wife. Good luck and feel free to ask any questions you may had

Definitely meet him by yourself. No need to make your wife feel bad or that she is not attractive enough. I had a couple sexy little photos of Elaine to show him after I figured her was for real, not a flake and looked life fun. If he agreed to meet me and my wife I would tell Elaine that the choice of fucking him was hers and she could say no at any time. Worked for us the first time and we never looked back or stopped for 30 years.

Reactions: SharingIsCaring
I always met a potential bull at a public place before even talking to my wife about him. If I thought he was a possibility we would meet him at a restaurant/bar to test chemistry and if it looked good we would go to a motel. Never invited anyone to our house until we felt comfortable and had been with him a couple of times. We never did friends the first few years. Later we did approach a couple of old friend friends. One guy couldn't get past fucking my wife in front of me, but a few took advantage of our offer. Just telling you what worked for us.

Reactions: Myhotwife
Hi all,

After having played around with some of our friends for years we're now looking to meet up with a stranger.
Preferably to find someone that would become our new long term FWB, but I guess that's easier to say than to find!

We've tried to meet up with two guys through a local swingers site, the chats went well, even had a ... session to make sure we are were who we said we ware.
But....they both didn't show up!

But we are going to try again. We're looking for a respectful guy that will mold himself to our wishes. Dominant in bed, but not outside of it.

Any tips on how to weed out flakes (didn't know what that was before...) and how to 'vet' them properly to avoid nasty surprises IF they show up?

Thanks for any tips

Javier & Monse
Buenas Javier y Monse.
Soy recién llegado a este foro y leo atento vuestros comentarios. Será tarde ya, seguramente. De todos modos me gustaría ser ese extraño que andáis buscando.
Saludos desde Alicante.

Reactions: Tonic69