Looking into having my gf take a lover

My girlfriend and I have discussed about her taking a lover. We have a long distance relationship and she has recently said she wanted to have more sex more often. When I suggested this she was against it as she felt it was a way for me to see other women. Since then I have explained to her that I only get off on the thought of her being with other men. It has been a fantasy of mine for a long time and the thought of her being pleased by another whether I’m watching or not is very hot.
We have role played this a few times and even had one night where we try to get someone to come but she backed out. What is the best way to find a third and make this fantasy a reality? We want to be discreet and she preferably wants me there the first time. I guess I’m just looking for advice. She’s 41and in her sexual prime. I feel she deserves to be shared with the world.

My girlfriend and I have discussed about her taking a lover. We have a long distance relationship and she has recently said she wanted to have more sex more often. When I suggested this she was against it as she felt it was a way for me to see other women. Since then I have explained to her that I only get off on the thought of her being with other men. It has been a fantasy of mine for a long time and the thought of her being pleased by another whether I’m watching or not is very hot.
We have role played this a few times and even had one night where we try to get someone to come but she backed out. What is the best way to find a third and make this fantasy a reality? We want to be discreet and she preferably wants me there the first time. I guess I’m just looking for advice. She’s 41and in her sexual prime. I feel she deserves to be shared with the world.
Do the math:
Only a GF with no legal connection + distance + prime female sexual age + her wanting more = you as a former BF

Reactions: Cathy
I think because she she is living in another city she should look by herself and because she is living in a different city she has plenty of room for it. So I'd say it's quite on her roof now.