Looking older white guy horny4african wife

My wife is young religious 26 year old African woman. Beautiful breasts drop dead gorgeous. Want to try moving her to reading stories from other members (older white horny men)…if you can write a paragraph or how long as you want about fucking **forcefully** her while some scenario-your the landlord/I’m away from work/ you break in the house/ swingers club your grab her while away. I want her to read to try pushing it a little further.

View attachment Lens_1652431577076_r1652431590887.mp4

My wife is young religious 26 year old African woman. Beautiful breasts drop dead gorgeous. Want to try moving her to reading stories from other members (older white horny men)…if you can write a paragraph or how long as you want about fucking **forcefully** her while some scenario-your the landlord/I’m away from work/ you break in the house/ swingers club your grab her while away. I want her to read to try pushing it a little further.
she has an incredible body, and lips that need my cock. You would be working for me,, I would show her the "proof" I have that you have been stealing from my company. In the process of me getting "retribution" for your theft, your family will be ruined, you and she will be humiliated. She has one way to avoid this.
I will have her return, dressed in something tight and white. And she will be my plaything. But rather than just use her for my pleasure, I will find her physical hot buttons, whether its having her pussy eaten, or her breasts played with. I will make certain she cums several times, before I start to use her mouth, before my large white cock impales her mouth, and then her pussy, before going balls deep in her ass.
And the video of her cumming over and over will be used to keep her as my fucktoy

• Love
Reactions: Africanwife4old
we would meet in a 5 star hotel and as she enters my room i greet her with a glass of champagne and chocolates. The aroma is fill with the smell of roses. We sit on the bed drinking our champagne as i gaze into her lovely eyes and gorgeous breast. I put my glass down and start to massage her shoulders. She put her glass down and removes her top so my hands can slowly move to her gorgeous breast. as my tongue dances across her sweet tasting nipples. My hands move doe her stunning body so she removes her bottoms and my hands slowly and tenderly massage her g-spot. a few minutes go by as she is moaning the she squirts. I remove my clothes and move on top of her for about 30 minutes we make passion love nd the i cum inside her. i turn her over and enter her ass as she moans and groans and cum again the i cum in her ass. i turn her over and eat her pussy and she cum again and i swallow her squirt as she collapse in total exhaustion. then we just lie there in each others arm.
thank you for the like and this could be YOU !

Delicious breast that needs cum cream on it

I have lots of great real stories

Check your PM.

sexy hot and tasty sweet

Omg

• Love
Reactions: compassionatedom