Looking to get my wife fucked.

So my wife knows I really want her to be fucked by another man. We talk about it while having sex and fooling around, but afterwards, she says she wouldn’t do it for real. We have 4 kids and never really have time to do this if it were even an option. We will be going away together in August to a concert in NJ, just us two for the night. I’m hoping maybe someone will hit on her at the hotel bar and she’ll go for it. Really want this to happen. Any advice?

So my wife knows I really want her to be fucked by another man. We talk about it while having sex and fooling around, but afterwards, she says she wouldn’t do it for real. We have 4 kids and never really have time to do this if it were even an option. We will be going away together in August to a concert in NJ, just us two for the night. I’m hoping maybe someone will hit on her at the hotel bar and she’ll go for it. Really want this to happen. Any advice?
I’m also in MD. Totally understand the part about kids and not having time. As much as I’d want to sneak off for some fun times - unless I can do it during the workday I just don’t see how.
And seeing as my wife doesn’t share the same fantasies I can’t just say “hey I’m going to meet up with this coupe”. But I still enjoy fantasizing about joining in with another couple.

Reactions: sara69
Reassure her that you will never throw it back at her someday and you will never show jealous towards her after encouraging her
Yes this is really important and so is not pressuring her or she'll dig her heels in.
Hotel bars are a great place to meet guys who you'll probably never see again (unless she chooses to) so if she's uncertain or worried about anyone else finding out, it's the ideal environment for her to have some fun and no one will ever know. Also a few drinks does wonders for lowering inhibitions - not so she's drunk but just nice and relaxed. If nothing else she might enjoy guys flirting with her and that could encourage her to got further another time when she's sees that you are ok with that xx