Love eating ass

It took longer for my wife to get comfortable with me eating her ass than it did for her to get comfortable with sucking and fucking other men.

For the first 15+ years of our marriage, she would tighten her cheeks if I would go anywhere near there, even with just fingers.

Then one time, she returned from a lover and during the "de-briefing" she spilled that he had attempted to finger her ass, and that at first she would not let him, but then thought, "Why not? It feels good, and he wants to, so why shouldn't I?"

But as is so often the case, stuff she is happy to do for a lover, she is still shy to do with her beloved husband. But I built on that moment, began lightly glossing over her hole with my fingers, never attempting to penetrate (she's still shy about that and any attempt, even inadvertent would lead to her being resistant to ass play until she regained her confidence that I wouldn't try to go inside).

Over time, I began to venture closer while I was kissing her back and butt cheeks, which she loves. Then occasionally sneaking a quick lick, which she would tolerate. But if I would linger, she'd tense up and sometime even scold me.

Eventually, by not pressing for penetration, ever, she has developed confidence and will allow me to lick it, and it's become a part of our lovemaking. It always makes me rock hard. She also lets me slide my cock up and down between her cheeks, sliding against her hole, and leaking precum and cock scent all over her ass and lower back. Then I'll go down and lick it all off of her and she doesn't resist at all. Now she even tells me "I cleaned my popa for you" when she comes out of the shower, and will ask me to "will you kiss my popa?"

She has a lover who wants desperately to fuck her asshole, but she is quite adamant about that being a no-go zone. Once when I was sliding between her cheeks, telling her how nice her popa is and how good it feels, she said, "Yes, and T wants to fuck me there. But I won't let him." I told her, "I know, but you could make him happy if you show him how to fuck between your cheeks like I'm doing." This idea lit her up, and she hopes to do so in the future (he's kind of a flake, so it can't be counted on that he'll even get there again). She promised to bring me home a popa smelling like cock and sex and to let me lick the remnants of his cum off of her back.

I actually prefer pussy to dick. Much like most me… I LOVE eating out a woman. How soft her lips are. And woman definitely eat pussy different than men… my husband gets the best of both worlds for sure. And I am by NO means knocking him as a lover or his skills… he’s the only person that’s ever made me squirt and especially from just eating me properly
Thank you, anyone is welcome to it if they wanna put in the effort with her. FYI she knows her arse is amazing and is fine with guys perving over it
It is indeed very perv worthy!