Love to see a thread of everyones Hotwives in one place........shall we start here?

My ripped Queen.
Dam man are you kidding me? We need more of this lovely lady. You're just teasing everybody! Seeing a woman with a body like that in a sexy dress. Every man that puts eyes on her is undressing her in his mind and would die to see her naked so there was nothing left to the imagination! Help the guys out her...please?

Oh Baby, you have an absolutely gorgeous face to go with that fantastic body of yours!!!! Keep showing off your hot little self!!!
Lilliann is such a hot little fucking slut , I could spend hours fucking all her holes!!!! And yours too Elene!!!!
Oh you gorgeous little slut, I could spend hours fucking your tight little holes, especially your tight little ass!!!!
You like it in your ass Baby!!!!!?????
Oh fuck yes Baby, take it in your tight little ass!!!!
Oh fuck yes Baby, I want to bury my cock in your tight little ass, fill you with cum and then have you suck me clean!!!!
Will you lick and suck my cock clean?????
Darling that face is gorgeous and that pussy looks like it would be so very tight!!!!
Damn the little slut has great legs and such a tight little ass!!!! Love seeing more of her!!!
She is fantastic with great body!!!
She's one of the hottest women here!!!

Again and again same moronic comments from the same idiot who doesn't know what else to do, to be as vulgar, as despicable and filthy animal as possible, a stinking wanker who thinks he achieves something by poisoning this forum with his cretinous comments! Pisam-as pe mortii ma-tii si nevasta moarta, sa-i creasca cat mai multe puli pe mormant!

Again and again same moronic comments from the same idiot who doesn't know what else to do, to be as vulgar, as despicable and filthy animal as possible, a stinking wanker who thinks he achieves something by poisoning this forum with his cretinous comments! Pisam-as pe mortii ma-tii si nevasta moarta, sa-i creasca cat mai multe puli pe mormant!
I find him pretty tiresome also. I mean, I'm at least as interested in bums as he is, but I mostly keep it to myself.

Click on his name, click on 'Ignore' and you mostly won't see him anymore (and even when someone else responds to his comment, you'll see (something like) "Comment from someone you are ignoring".

all available

Attachments

• cfwives.com_324432_95ec7e78d7fe.jpg
    cfwives.com_324432_95ec7e78d7fe.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 76
  • cfwives.com_324432_b350cd7e19dd.jpg
    cfwives.com_324432_b350cd7e19dd.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 90
  • cfwives.com_324432_8cd9a998bb46.jpg
    cfwives.com_324432_8cd9a998bb46.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 97
  • cfwives.com_402681_ad33687a8b34.jpg