Low-hanging, big balls

I had a few lovers before I met my hubby that had low hanging balls. One had really heavy balls and was pretty well endowed, and it used to send me crazy when he took me from behind and his balls slapped against my clit. He was the only man who I can honestly say made me squirt regularly.
I miss him!!

• Love
Reactions: penc1ld1kt
Last time our friend was with us I really watched his balls....weird I know.
He was on his back, wife playing with his dick, one hand at the base of it, other at the top of his scrotum while she was kissing and licking the head.
He's on top, dick inside her, not pumping as they makeout, his balls on her butt almost hit the bed.
He's doing her pretty good from behind, balls swinging up against her belly and back against his own butt.
It's good to share on here, we don't tell anyone we do this....and I sure as hell don't tell my friends I get turned on watching another guy's balls while he's doing my wife...

Last edited:
Any hotwives who love low-hanging, big balls?
My wife loves the sight and the feel of big low hanging balls slapping her ass. She says real men have big low hanging balls. I have small balls and they are tight and she said one time there not big enough for ass slapping. I wish I had bigger balls to please her.

Years ago I was seeing - fucking a girl regularly.
She said many times how she could feel my balls against her butt and I LOVED hearing it.

Last edited:
My wife loves the sight and the feel of big low hanging balls slapping her ass. She says real men have big low hanging balls. I have small balls and they are tight and she said one time there not big enough for ass slapping. I wish I had bigger balls to please her.
Toss out the tight whites and go commando or boxers to let gravity be your solution.

Reactions: jusme
We had a hot tub and had backyard bbq gatherings.
There were 2 couples and us, if it was just us 3 couples the girls would go topless, no sex play ever happened but it was fun for all of us.
We had an older couple we were friends with, they were older early 60s, we were 45 at the time. Our home/hot tub or theirs we'd go naked. They were very fit and good looking even when naked. At our place we were only naked in the hot tub, at theirs we'd be naked in the hot tub, stay naked in patio chairs in the back yard and in and out if the house, kitchen mainly. Hot tubs, hot weather...hanging balls. Once in their kitchen he got a semi chubby, that got me full hard. It was embarrassing but no one said anything. Kinda awkward standing there with a growing dick and nowhere to hide. It went down pretty quick.
I remember his balls and how low they hung, mine did too I'm sure.

• Love
Reactions: Wannabecuck895
We had a hot tub and had backyard bbq gatherings.
There were 2 couples and us, if it was just us 3 couples the girls would go topless, no sex play ever happened but it was fun for all of us.
We had an older couple we were friends with, they were older early 60s, we were 45 at the time. Our home/hot tub or theirs we'd go naked. They were very fit and good looking even when naked. At our place we were only naked in the hot tub, at theirs we'd be naked in the hot tub, stay naked in patio chairs in the back yard and in and out if the house, kitchen mainly. Hot tubs, hot weather...hanging balls. Once in their kitchen he got a semi chubby, that got me full hard. It was embarrassing but no one said anything. Kinda awkward standing there with a growing dick and nowhere to hide. It went down pretty quick.
I remember his balls and how low they hung, mine did too I'm sure.
Love that