LT affairs between older MILFs and young studs

Oct 27, 2022
Wife (50) has been having a virtual affair with a 27yr old. They started 3 years ago, on and off.
Now that its more of a LT affair, they obviously discuss more mundane stuff between their virtual sex sessions. He is younger than 2 of our children and same age as 3rd. Also, my wife is same age as his mom. That part is funny because my wife has been conveying tips and brands for hair and face treatments.
Mainly she offers him motherly advise on finances, career and general stuff; as if he were another son! When he does typical stupid stuff for a guy his age (like eat 2 big macs) she throws up her hands and declares that she now has a 4th child! A few minutes later, the 4th child has a new erection and he asks "mommy" to show her pussy and tits so he can masturbate and have her watch "sons" cum spew for the bizillionth time.
Id love to hear about other MILFs and cougars' experiences?

Wife (50) has been having a virtual affair with a 27yr old. They started 3 years ago, on and off.
Now that its more of a LT affair, they obviously discuss more mundane stuff between their virtual sex sessions. He is younger than 2 of our children and same age as 3rd. Also, my wife is same age as his mom. That part is funny because my wife has been conveying tips and brands for hair and face treatments.
Mainly she offers him motherly advise on finances, career and general stuff; as if he were another son! When he does typical stupid stuff for a guy his age (like eat 2 big macs) she throws up her hands and declares that she now has a 4th child! A few minutes later, the 4th child has a new erection and he asks "mommy" to show her pussy and tits so he can masturbate and have her watch "sons" cum spew for the bizillionth time.
Sounds like a perfect arrangement

She want another 27 year old guy to talk to she sounds amazing

I’m 50 love older or younger girls

Am I reading this right? She is having an "affair" with a guy online only? They have never met?? It sounds nuts initially, but then when you consider COVID, and travel factors, and actually finding someone in this manner that you click with (versus all the idiots that honestly believe there are women on here SO sex starved that they would fly across the country, or OUT OF the country, to have sex with them sight unseen).....its not THAT crazy!!

How do they converse? What medium/software/program do they use so as to be able to actually see each other online and not get in trouble also? What does she do when the guys are obviously NOT what they initially present? That happened WAY too often for me and I/we got away from meeting that way.

Sounds kind of interesting actually. Feel free to respond direct if you prefer.........

J (the wife)

• Love
Reactions: Camazotz and Js1991
I have been with almost exclusively women older than me by around 7-10 years. I am 34 ATM and the oldest I see is 60.

Most are in the 50's and are around my mother's age, but as per my other comment: I find it a noble cause to bring these women thicc dick and good orgasms.

Its normal now, just a new reason to get horny.

Reactions: toolman2c
Am I reading this right? She is having an "affair" with a guy online only? They have never met?? It sounds nuts initially, but then when you consider COVID, and travel factors, and actually finding someone in this manner that you click with (versus all the idiots that honestly believe there are women on here SO sex starved that they would fly across the country, or OUT OF the country, to have sex with them sight unseen).....its not THAT crazy!!

How do they converse? What medium/software/program do they use so as to be able to actually see each other online and not get in trouble also? What does she do when the guys are obviously NOT what they initially present? That happened WAY too often for me and I/we got away from meeting that way.

Sounds kind of interesting actually. Feel free to respond direct if you prefer.........

J (the wife)
It’s pretty simple actually. My milf and I use Snapchat mostly. We FaceTime, snap sexy pics and chat all the time.

I have been with almost exclusively women older than me by around 7-10 years. I am 34 ATM and the oldest I see is 60.

Most are in the 50's and are around my mother's age, but as per my other comment: I find it a noble cause to bring these women thicc dick and good orgasms.
Indeed a noble cause. I am grateful because my wife does feel mentally younger when she chats with him, plus the virtual sex sessions. I mentioned that I missed out on the opportunity when I was 20. The woman was literally begging me. I will die regretting it.

I was 23, fucking a good looking, classy, married 41 yo gal. Every Thursday after work for over a year. She told me she'd never cheated befor and I believed her. Hubby had no idea. She was Mgr at my credit union, told hubby she had a weekly meting on Thursdays. She'd be at my door at 5:40, we'd fuck 3 times then she was gone by 7:30. She was very open about what she liked and how she did thing with me she didn't with hubby, licking my dick clean after I'd cum in her then kissing me really turned her on. She told me she'd get on with her hubby when she got home after our romp. She was fun stuff.

Last edited:
About 40 years ago when I was at college (that’s 17-19 years old in the UK, before University), I used to walk about 15 minutes each morning to catch the bus to college.

I used to pass a street of houses - one day this middle aged women came out of her house and said that she saw me walking past her house each morning and wondered whether she could offer me a lift in her car as she left for work around the same time.

I was very inexperienced and naive at the time, I did think it a little odd but just put it down to her being friendly and offering to help - on that basis I politely declined explaining that I didn’t have to walk that far. And that was it, nothing further ever happened.

Now that I am more worldly wise I do think back and wonder what was really going on there - was she really offering a lift in her car or was she after something else.

• Wow
Reactions: black75
About 40 years ago when I was at college (that’s 17-19 years old in the UK, before University), I used to walk about 15 minutes each morning to catch the bus to college.

I used to pass a street of houses - one day this middle aged women came out of her house and said that she saw me walking past her house each morning and wondered whether she could offer me a lift in her car as she left for work around the same time.

I was very inexperienced and naive at the time, I did think it a little odd but just put it down to her being friendly and offering to help - on that basis I politely declined explaining that I didn’t have to walk that far. And that was it, nothing further ever happened.

Now that I am more worldly wise I do think back and wonder what was really going on there - was she really offering a lift in her car or was she after something else.
Aha, she was offering a ride but not in her car.

I

ll be interested d

Same here. Was 19, working a Summer job in California. One of the center directors was a hot 40-50 yr old milf with Italian ancestry. Gorgeous tits and ass. Very friendly toward me. She would cozy up to me whenever not much work and sitting on a sofa. I though just being nice. Then one day we had to drive somewhere together to pick up donations. She says to me: lets skip the office and go to Disney. My mind raced and I immediately thought of us on a roller coaster where you have to sit behind each other. But I didnt have any money and duhhh I said um NO thanks! I regret that answer every day of my life!

Some people regret their actions in life. I mostly have regretted my inactions!

Reactions: hotwifelexi
Same here. Was 19, working a Summer job in California. One of the center directors was a hot 40-50 yr old milf with Italian ancestry. Gorgeous tits and ass. Very friendly toward me. She would cozy up to me whenever not much work and sitting on a sofa. I though just being nice. Then one day we had to drive somewhere together to pick up donations. She says to me: lets skip the office and go to Disney. My mind raced and I immediately thought of us on a roller coaster where you have to sit behind each other. But I didnt have any money and duhhh I said um NO thanks! I regret that answer every day of my life!

Some people regret their actions in life. I mostly have regretted my inactions!
Yep....looking back I think there were many "offers" I didn't pick up on. Some because I was too stupid to see it right in front of me, some because I was too scared, some because I was too smart.
Late 70s I worked at Kmart, I tried to nail as many of the girls that I worked with as I could. I got a few. There were 3 different "older women" that worked there in their 30s & 40s that fery obviously wanted to hook up, I never did.....damn it.
Since I've been married there's been MANY times I've been hit on by co-workers, neighbors and my wife's friends. I guess I'm smart enough not to get into that.

Yep....looking back I think there were many "offers" I didn't pick up on. Some because I was too stupid to see it right in front of me, some because I was too scared, some because I was too smart.
Late 70s I worked at Kmart, I tried to nail as many of the girls that I worked with as I could. I got a few. There were 3 different "older women" that worked there in their 30s & 40s that fery obviously wanted to hook up, I never did.....damn it.
Since I've been married there's been MANY times I've been hit on by co-workers, neighbors and my wife's friends. I guess I'm smart enough not to get into that.
Yeah, why do the wife's friends have to show interest when they know its Impossible! I know a few hot moms on our kid's PTA at school. One invited us to her house and pool. She wore the smallest bikini and coincidentally husband and kid were out of town. Strange she invited us??? The closest I got was in the kitchen when she asked me to show her how to unwrap the dessert. I wish I could at least whisper that YOU are super hot. BUt I wouldnt even risk that. I dont think she would go and tell. I also know her husband always stares at my wife's tits and ass.

Our grown son's Mother in Law also gives me the stares. she has a nice ass and large tits. Not a nice face but we know she has two lovers besides her husband. She claims to be separated. She knows Im a cuck. She has caught me staring and has smiled. In fact , she is always bending over around the kitchen to pick up stuff when I am standing there.

So God says that he can forgive sins. But what is the remedy if you un-sined? haha

• Love
Reactions: Alex4u