Lube

We generally only fuck as sloppy seconds, so I ude the prior guys cum as lube. BUT the prior guy needs lube to get in her, so we use JO Lube, water base and safe with all toys.

YES, my wife is pretty lubed up with another man’s cum before i can even touch her

Creampie pussy is the best for playing, eating and fucking. The very first time I fucked my wife after watching a friend fuck her and cum in her, I knew that I was hooked on creampie pussy. I wanted it over and over (and over) again. My love of creampie pussy has never wained.

As a female being really aroused is the best lube but sperm enhances it immensely
To play in the pool, jacuzzi, beach I favor a silicone based one
My husband likes a creampie ???

Reactions: robandkate
Creampie pussy is the best for playing, eating and fucking. The very first time I fucked my wife after watching a friend fuck her and cum in her, I knew that I was hooked on creampie pussy. I wanted it over and over (and over) again. My love of creampie pussy has never wained.
Cum is a great lube but it must be used on the spot. If you get cum as lube right after the other man pulls out its great. But you cannot wait too long.

Reactions: Tricky64
Two types of coconut oil are our favorites; both food-grade, one form is semi-solid, available in tubes - this transports easily in KK's purse. The other form is fractionated coconut oil, sometimes known as MCT.

Both forms are excellent; natural, mostly hypoallergenic, soap and water soluble, non-staining, and edible. They are taste-neutral, and won't harm silicone toys or non-latex condoms. The semi-solid form melts at skin temperature, forming a silky liquid. MCT is already liquid, with similar properties - it warms to skin temperature rapidly. We've found them to be "just right" in terms of lubricity - not too thin, not too thick.

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna