Make my wife a hotwife

Hi!
Need some advice. A couple of years ago I asked my wife if she would be interested in sleeping with another guy as I wouldn't mind if she did. She said that it sounds weird. She didn't know that I knew she was sleeping with an ex boyfriend. It ended after about a year but I went onto her messenger account yesterday and there are messages again between them where she says she wants to meet him again. I'm away most weekends and she has told him to come around our house this Saturday as she has the house to herself. He sent her naked photos of himself and she was saying she had her vibrator out imagining it was his cock in her. I looking forward to Saturday knowing I'm out working and she's in our bed with him having sex.
Should I bring up about being a hotwife and if she says no, do I tell her that I know about her and her ex? If I do, I will have to tell her I know the password of her messenger account and she will change it so I won't know when they're meeting or do I keep quiet and just enjoy reading their messages to each other and knowing that they're having sex in our bed.

No way confront her, that would be a disaster. She’s got every kind of mixed up emotion going through her for the meet - scared, excited, shameful etc. She’s so on edge cos its new that if you say you know then you will only get a negative response. Wait, monitor, gather intel, assess, strike. Find out if she likes her meetings up first, she may not carry them on. Never react to a situation, always sit back and plan.

Reactions: hardwetcouple
I think Talisman is correct. Every time I do something fast I do something wrong. You can get information from sources other than the email account that will Corroborate her affair. You will also know what she is thinking from the email. There is no requirement that you must tell her anything about how you know, much less divulge the email knowledge. But once you do tell her you know the email password will be changed. So you might wish to install a keystroke monitor on the computers before you move.
In the end you want to watch your wife with this guy and join in. You will need balls to demand that she and her bf comply. Even if she says ok he may balk. Good luck. Keep us posted.

Together watch a movie or TV show that centers on 'extramarital'', that can reopen the door to discussion again. Do this inncocenty, make sure it feels spontaneous and not planned or contrived. Then during the discussion encourage her to take up your idea - suggest specific people, make sure to INCLUDE her ex. Zero in on a few, then zero in on her ex as the best and most likely candidate. Suggest a rendevous while you're away. Assure her that cheating is not a good thing but you're cool as long as you are somehow involved, give her your preference of involvement.

Hi!
Need some advice. A couple of years ago I asked my wife if she would be interested in sleeping with another guy as I wouldn't mind if she did. She said that it sounds weird. She didn't know that I knew she was sleeping with an ex boyfriend. It ended after about a year but I went onto her messenger account yesterday and there are messages again between them where she says she wants to meet him again. I'm away most weekends and she has told him to come around our house this Saturday as she has the house to herself. He sent her naked photos of himself and she was saying she had her vibrator out imagining it was his cock in her. I looking forward to Saturday knowing I'm out working and she's in our bed with him having sex.
Should I bring up about being a hotwife and if she says no, do I tell her that I know about her and her ex? If I do, I will have to tell her I know the password of her messenger account and she will change it so I won't know when they're meeting or do I keep quiet and just enjoy reading their messages to each other and knowing that they're having sex in our bed.
Hi David,

It is very simple. Say you have to work on an other Saturday, but actually you do not. See if she meets up with him again at your home. Then post to see him enter. Then wait a while so you know they are doing it. Then enter the house carefully and walk upstairs to catch them in the act. Then you can talk to her saying you are okay with it.

So the deal is that wife is fucking ex bf, you like it, you want her to be a hot wife , and you want to be part of the deal. Once again, moving deliberately is best. You should never divulge you know her email passwords. Never.
What you are trying to do is use the fact of her affair to induce her to openly enter the hotwife lifestyle -‘with you as part of it. Will catching her and him in the act help? No one knows. But what it does do is insulate you from confronting her with your knowledge of the affair and any evidence. After that occurs it is a crap shoot that she will include you. But it does give you leverage temporarily.
I like the idea of feeding false info about when you will work, watching the email for timing, then showing up. It gives you a mental advantage .
I know this is All supposed to be voluntary for everyone, but she has already made you a cuckold. All is fair now.

Wow. This is very hot and exciting. If he's sure she loves him, then I say don't let her know anything, keep it the way it is. I love it where the wife is sexy enough to want some fun on the side, even if she had to cheat, while still deeply loving hubby. I'm sure it's erotic for her doing it that way, and he's excited about it also. I prefer where the wife is the one to introduce cuckolding to their husbands, which is the way this is headed eventually. The key again is how is the relationship? Does she love him dearly and shows it with loving sex but is just one of those women who needs more? Some women need the excitement of being desired and having some variety. If she were my loving wife doing this, I'd never let on that I know. I'd also be much more doting on her. I'd keep fit, take care of myself, be more romantic with her, and do more around the house for her. And I'd sneak around and try and watch whatever/whenever I could. But she did cheat, and that's not good for any relationship. Nonetheless, it's how a lot of us came to loving this lifestyle, and it seems like they'll eventually go this way when she confesses. They'll have to work it out.
He did tell her he's ok with her having some recreational sex, which I'm sure somewhat eases her mind about her cheating, but she's probably afraid to confess since she's unsure if he really meant it. The fact she broke if off once with her ex shows she's just in need of more sex and not interested in leaving her husband. And he's not angry about it either, which shows he knows she loves him. My advice to hubby is to adore and worship her. It's what we cucks do.

I agree with most, that invading her private email and admitting to it is a bad idea. But not confronting this is bad as well. Personally, skip work to catch them. Could also confront the ex boyfriend, without saying how you know. Kinky sex is fun and all. Wifey running back to her ex isnt so fun. I worry Derma is partly right. Please post an update!

Hi, I can understand your excitement at finding your wife cheating with her ex, that would get me hard as well, and as someone who has encouraged my wife to do so for many years, I would say I am a little concerned that your situation is not a joint decision.

You may want your wife to go with other guys, but she does not know this and is cheating on you, this may work out for you but I advise caution...... good luck mate..

Reactions: Greek