Making her into hot wife! (Newbies to site and lifestyle)

Hotwifesecret

Couple
Nov 12, 2021
New to this site and lifestyle. I get turned on by her previous details of encounters before marriage and as she hadnt had many (2 including me sex and few others fooling around) So i thought i see if she has any fantasy and she said white cock.

so 2 months ago she sucked her first white cock and now i am trying to get her into going all the way. She has no idea i am posting this but i want to see what others think of her and i will show her the comments which will get her over the line. And if she does, I promise to include some pics of her first hotwife threesome with me and taking applications currently for the 3rd. We in BC canada.

we are an Indian couple born in canada - she is 32 and im 39.

please let her know what you would do to her ?

Attachments

• IMG_6934.jpg
    IMG_6934.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_7905.JPG
    IMG_7905.JPG
    411.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_7766.JPG
    IMG_7766.JPG
    270.3 KB · Views: 71
New to this site and lifestyle. I get turned on by her previous details of encounters before marriage and as she hadnt had many (2 including me sex and few others fooling around) So i thought i see if she has any fantasy and she said white cock.

so 2 months ago she sucked her first white cock and now i am trying to get her into going all the way. She has no idea i am posting this but i want to see what others think of her and i will show her the comments which will get her over the line. And if she does, I promise to include some pics of her first hotwife threesome with me and taking applications currently for the 3rd. We in BC canada.

we are an Indian couple born in canada - she is 32 and im 39.

please let her know what you would do to her ?
Love the wife! She has an exceptional ass and I'd love to make her an anal addict, or better yet breed her with my white seed. I hope she crosses the line soon and doesn't turn back.

Reactions: goodhubby