Manchester couple getting closer

Diceman

Couple
I’m a man in a relationship that has gone somewhat stale, lack of sex and intimacy. I’ve fantasised about a cuckhold or hot wife relationship for years. My wife is sexual but we never talk about things much. Very vanilla. We were talking about our problems and I jokingly suggested swinging, expecting a negative response. Surprisingly it didn’t.

She said I want an exciting sex life and if swinging is what it takes! I didn’t push the subject but I feel closer than ever to opening up our sex life. Does this situation sound similar to anyone and is there a realistic chance of making it happen? Btw this is 100% a real situation and I need to be careful not to destroy the relationship. There are children and houses at stake.

I’m a man in a relationship that has gone somewhat stale, lack of sex and intimacy. I’ve fantasised about a cuckhold or hot wife relationship for years. My wife is sexual but we never talk about things much. Very vanilla. We were talking about our problems and I jokingly suggested swinging, expecting a negative response. Surprisingly it didn’t.

She said I want an exciting sex life and if swinging is what it takes! I didn’t push the subject but I feel closer than ever to opening up our sex life. Does this situation sound similar to anyone and is there a realistic chance of making it happen? Btw this is 100% a real situation and I need to be careful not to destroy the relationship. There are children and houses at stake.
Have a sit down heart to heart conversation with her and ask her if she really meant it. If she still says “yes” then work with her and discuss what her and your desires are and take the next step. Remember baby steps. You cannot rush this. I’d you wanna see a random guy plough her next week, forget about it. Take this step by step. Engage her at every step and you will be rewarded. She’ll be having more than one guy in coming months and you will go berserk managing them all with her schedule lol.

Reactions: DeviantBiker
Thanks for the honest advice. I’ve been slowly dropping things subtly into the conversation.

Do you really think there are that many bulls out there that would be interested? She’s very pretty but she’s in her mid 40s

Thanks for the honest advice. I’ve been slowly dropping things subtly into the conversation.

Do you really think there are that many bulls out there that would be interested? She’s very pretty but she’s in her mid 40s
I am sure you will find many bulls. I may be interested. ;)

And just to be clear, my fantasy is to see her fucked by a big cock, a proper stud that can fuck her to next week.
Approach this very cautiously, much as I'd like to go "yeah invite a guy down to rail her" and present myself as an option, you need some very serious talks before you consider anything like this. Maybe show her this site and this thread, test the waters with a toy as well as your dick whenever you next have sex. Should you decide to get a bull down make sure that they're willing to stop at any point and the very real chance of your wife calling things off

Have you had any more conversations , ask her what intrigued her that would make your sex life spicey and has she seen anything she likes the look of.

All about communicating and taking small steps

Were currently teasing a guy online sending pics randomly of her.

Were having a night out in leeds end of march, where she l be encouraged to dress as sexy as she wants. Short tight skirt , nylons, and will shortly be asking if she fancys entering bars seperatley and her sit on her own a while see if shes approached